Clear All

• Skilledboxer vs Zelenoff rap battle thread

exaclty what it says on the tin whos gonna shoot first

ive already posted a verse on this dude

ive been waiting for a response for almost a month now

Comment

this verse was my first one comming at Z

must not of seen it but ill copy n paste it

You ***** Ass *****/ You ****in claming you tough/ You a ***** get it right u aint bangin with us/ First off in the ring u aint nothing but garbage/ you TPS ***gets man you ****ing ******ed/ Stacey G, Talk about a midget man/ ****in with a giant, you dont rap but u can get it man/ envious of who? charlie who the **** are you/ wanna get it poppin with me,let me know just what it do/you dudes is *****/ talk about u fightin it up/hiding like a *****, must be that time of the month/ you know my style, i know this Kat named Versitile/ he'll call u General mills cause he'll eat you for breakfast/Few more videos, now u wanna come around dawg/ dig yo ass a grave, have u hiding like a ground hog/ come at me, i dare ya/ who u think we'll look the worst/ im the nastiest on the board, remeber where u heard it first.

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
        this verse was my first one comming at Z

must not of seen it but ill copy n paste it

You ***** Ass *****/ You ****in claming you tough/ You a ***** get it right u aint bangin with us/ First off in the ring u aint nothing but garbage/ you TPS ***gets man you ****ing ******ed/ Stacey G, Talk about a midget man/ ****in with a giant, you dont rap but u can get it man/ envious of who? charlie who the **** are you/ wanna get it poppin with me,let me know just what it do/you dudes is *****/ talk about u fightin it up/hiding like a *****, must be that time of the month/ you know my style, i know this Kat named Versitile/ he'll call u General mills cause he'll eat you for breakfast/Few more videos, now u wanna come around dawg/ dig yo ass a grave, have u hiding like a ground hog/ come at me, i dare ya/ who u think we'll look the worst/ im the nastiest on the board, remeber where u heard it first.
        nice m8 nice but ya no what he aint got the balls to rap back hes shook he cant deal with it

Comment

charlie dont be a *****

Comment

Is this towards ranking for TPS?

Or is this just simply a battle rap?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

its w.e homie

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

rankings m8 lol so far i got skilled ahead in every round and were crusing into 5th anz z aint even fired a shot yet

Comment

Working...
                X