Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 16, I will be able to talk about Physics, Graphics, Visuals....ONLY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 16, I will be able to talk about Physics, Graphics, Visuals....ONLY!

I have been told I will be able to discuss my experience in regards to: Physics, Graphics,Visuals(ONLY!) on March 16th.

you cant talk about gameplay at all?!

Comment

Just please tell me Ray Robinsons in it..

Comment

tell me they didnt give jones the worst chin just because he was KO'd twice ever..

Comment

are they still releasing the roster some time during the week of march 15?

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
            tell me they didnt give jones the worst chin just because he was KO'd twice ever..
            That's the thing you care about most. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
              I have been told I will be able to discuss my experience in regards to: Physics, Graphics,Visuals(ONLY!) on March 16th.
              Does phsyics involve like angles? So if I asked, how do the angles in the game compare to the ones showed in [insert VS video], would you be able to tell us?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                you cant talk about gameplay at all?!
                No gameplay, sorry. Only Physics, Graphics,Visuals.

Comment

No gameplay, sorry. Only Physics, Graphics,Visuals.
                  How do the championship belts look like?

Comment

You said you can't talk about the game play until the 16. Does that mean the gameplay there supposed to show tomorrow on IGN is not gonna be up at IGN?

Also theres a recent ESPN article about the game where it says 5 things you should know about the game. It basically tells us most everything there is to know about the gameplay.

I'm guessing from reading the article that Parries are in the game, but not in the form they were in Fight Night Round 3. Also you have to be able to time your parries this time around. Haymaker punches are gone from what I can tell and fighters have there unique styles in the game. A lot of hitz zones on the head and as well on the body. Theres supposed to be certain spot where you get hit that will make you dazed bad like getting hit clean on the jaw, and also in the liver area and more.

Anyways if rumors are true, the Gameplay will be up at IGN at 10 am Thursday. If not, I'll be back here asking you some questions.

Comment

Working...
                    X