No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury "Price isn't right for the pro's"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury "Price isn't right for the pro's"

Furh has had a rant about david price, calling him chinny and recalling how he dropped price with a jab in the amatuers in only his 10th fight as a 17 year old kid.

You can see it all on esb

Price beat Fury 22-8 and Fury says that "he hung on for dear life" he battered him 22-8, and it wasnt a jab it was an overhand right

Comment

i agree with u guys

Comment

I think Fury will make a better pro, working and sparring with Haye is gonna be a great help to Pricey tho

Comment

I don't see price doing anything at pro, he will be like audley only even worse, Fury on the other hand has real potential.

Comment

please give me the site to watch the movie

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
              I don't see price doing anything at pro, he will be like audley only even worse, Fury on the other hand has real potential.
              Fury has beat a few of bums and all of a sudden hes got potential hes a big fat lard. Im not saying Price will be a good pro and im not saying he wont we will just have to wait and see. You cant judge Fury on those three fights and you cant just say Price won't do well in the pros. And anyway Fury is only making these comments as they will probably fight each other and he wants to hype the fight to sell tickets

Comment

Fury has looked better than many top rated heavyweights, such as Shane Cameron. Price has shown that he is Chinny, and can get Ko'd easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  Fury has looked better than many top rated heavyweights, such as Shane Cameron. Price has shown that he is Chinny, and can get Ko'd easily.
                  Fury has looked good against people they have just brought in off the street and David Haye, Mike Tyson, Yuriorkis Gamboa have shown they are chinny. Prcie gets kncoked down and gets back up to win just like in the Commonwealth Games
                  Last edited by smirf123; 03-11-2009, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smirf123 View Post
                    Fury has looked good against people they have just brought in off the street and David Haye, Mike Tyson, Yuriorkis Gamboa have shown they are chinny. Prcie gets kncoked down and gets back up to win just like in the Commonwealth Games
                    The fat Russian guy done the distance with Chisora, Del never looked like putting him away...

Fury managed to force a stoppage though.

Its not about who you fight early in your career its about how you look.

Mike Tyson chinny? Dream on.....

Comment

Working...
                    X