Granny Guilty Over Queue-Jumper Death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny Guilty Over Queue-Jumper Death

anyone hear about this today ?

'A grandmother has been found guilty for the manslaughter of an innocent shopper after a supermarket queue-jumping row.

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content...4/15230331.jpg

Antonette Richardson, 37, had egged on her boyfriend, who wrongly thought 57-year-old Kevin Tripp was to blame for the dispute.

Tony Virasami, 38, marched over and accused Mr Tripp of "messing with my wife" - but it was actually a teenager who had clashed with Richardson over a queue.

Without giving Mr Tripp a chance to reply, Virasami delivered a "most almighty" blow to his head.

As the powerful "haymaker" knocked the victim to the ground, his head slammed on to the floor, causing severe damage.

A jury at London's Southwark Crown Court saw graphic CCTV footage of the unprovoked attack - with the last shot capturing the fatally injured man's feet at the bottom of the frame.

The blood-spattered ME sufferer, from Colliers Wood, south London - who had a five-year-old daughter - died shortly afterwards in hospital.

Virasami, on bail, tagged and under curfew for shoplifting, was arrested at the scene.

Michael Worsley, QC, prosecuting told the jury: "Her boyfriend had hit what turned out to be the wrong person who was lying on the floor bleeding and she says 'We need to find the right guy'.

Richardson, whose daughter had given birth a few days before the attack, was later detained at their home in Catford, south east London.

Both were charged with Mr Tripp's manslaughter on June 10 last year.

Virasami eventually pleaded guilty but Richardson protested her innocence, insisting she had never wanted anyone harmed.

Some of the victim's relatives shouted "yes" and cheered after her guilty verdict.

Richardson and her lover, both behind bars after being remanded, will be sentenced on a date to be fixed. '

These ****s will probably get 3 years a piece for that ****, crazy

beware next time you shop at sainsburys , not for the overly expensive food but for the slags with their knuckle dragging rent a bully

shocking situation ,pisses me right off

yeah mate makes my blood boil, thats my local sainsburys aswell. I dont shop there but pass it every day. I live in Mitcham which comes under the London Borough of Merton (even though the postcode is Croydon), you literally cross the road from the supermarket and you are officially in london. The dad that got killed in an argument over a football wasnt far from me either. Alot of the scummy people are getting pushed out of the gentrified areas nearby and are moving here. it never used to be like this. The last couple of years have gotten progressively worse.

A lot of ****ed up people around. if it werent for the credit crunch I would have moved out in a heartbeat.

Comment

Tragic story, I hope the scum bags rot in prison but considering how soft out government is they probably wont.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
        yeah mate makes my blood boil, thats my local sainsburys aswell. I dont shop there but pass it every day. I live in Mitcham which comes under the London Borough of Merton (even though the postcode is Croydon), you literally cross the road from the supermarket and you are officially in london. The dad that got killed in an argument over a football wasnt far from me either. Alot of the scummy people are getting pushed out of the gentrified areas nearby and are moving here. it never used to be like this. The last couple of years have gotten progressively worse.

A lot of ****ed up people around. if it werent for the credit crunch I would have moved out in a heartbeat.
        I moved out of Croydon because of all the blacks.

Comment

Working...
        X