No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Ray Robinson

i was watching "Raging Bull" the other night. It's a pretty good movie. that made me want to watch the actual SRR vs. La Motta fights. Regardless of what people thought of La Motta, he gave SRR a hard time.

SRR was a boss though. I liked his style. you can just tell from the way he punches that he means business. His training highlights speak for themselves. I've always thought that SRR was the man, but the more i do research on the brutha, *****....he's dope as fcuk.

what else memorable fights were he in? Aside from the raging bull fights. They fought Hella times. Over 6 i think. He's definitely on my list.

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
    i was watching "Raging Bull" the other night. It's a pretty good movie. that made me want to watch the actual SRR vs. La Motta fights. Regardless of what people thought of La Motta, he gave SRR a hard time.

SRR was a boss though. I liked his style. you can just tell from the way he punches that he means business. His training highlights speak for themselves. I've always thought that SRR was the man, but the more i do research on the brutha, *****....he's dope as fcuk.

what else memorable fights were he in? Aside from the raging bull fights. They fought Hella times. Over 6 i think. He's definitely on my list.
    Other memorable fights he was in ?

Carmen Basilio 1 and 2
    Randolph Turpin 1 and 2
    Joey Maxim
    Gene Fulmer 2 haven't seen the others.
    Bobo Olson any of there fights.
    Rocky Graziano
    Kid Gavilan

Comment

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post

Check out his two fights with Carmen Basilio. Both were fight of the year.

Comment

Working...
      X