No announcement yet.

UFC 94 Did 1.3 Million PPV Sales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 94 Did 1.3 Million PPV Sales

Are they consistently hitting the million mark at this point?

That was a huge fight. I expected those numbers. This was DLH-Mayweather like for mma fans

Comment

If boxing was putting great fights with great undercards, it won't surprise me that it will do the same.

Comment

It was a huge event so them numbers were kind of expected but they also have a few more big ones coming up, brock and mir should do big numbers thats going to be huge.

The UFC is getting bigger all the time, their next event is in the UK and their taking it to germany this year as well.

Comment

thats what dana white says but im not sure how true it is because the UFC never officially releases their numbers

Comment

dana always exaggerate on the number. on a consistent basis their ppv does 250-350k. i wont be surprised if this one is actually 800k

Comment

I kept seeing commercials for the UK event during last night UFC Fight Night Live. They're expanding at a sick rate. It worries me but at the same time it doesn't. Boxing has been around for how long? It won't just shrivel up and go away. It might see some shrinkage (laugh it up) but I don't think it could ever die necessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing > Life View Post
                I kept seeing commercials for the UK event during last night UFC Fight Night Live. They're expanding at a sick rate. It worries me but at the same time it doesn't. Boxing has been around for how long? It won't just shrivel up and go away. It might see some shrinkage (laugh it up) but I don't think it could ever die necessarily.
                Boxing will never die, Boxing and MMA are 2 diffrent sports all together.

Comment

actually ppv numbers have declining in UFC. they average 100k less ppv's last year then they did the year before

Comment

They are hitting a peak, they may stay they may not. It's like kickboxing was a few years back, it was getting huge and people were predicting the death of boxing it even hit the million mark a few times but eventually faded away.

I think MMA will stay this way for quite a while but eventually new promoters will emerge and Dana will lose his strangle hold over the MMA fighters because they will leave him in search for bigger purses.

Comment

Working...
                    X