No announcement yet.

Andrew Golota

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Golota

why did he purposely get disqualified against ridick bowe he was winning then he forfited against mike tyson

Originally posted by jjones10591 View Post
    why did he purposely get disqualified against ridick bowe he was winning then he forfited against mike tyson
    He wasn't winning against Mike Tyson.

Comment

He's stupid and don't got a lotta heart.

Comment

i think he wasted alot of talent alot

Comment

he was beating that ***** bowe but got dq for low blows!!
          jst for the record! riddick bowe is officially a *****!!!!( for ducking lewis that is!!)
          of course golota got ko`d in less than a round by the last REAL! hw champ!!

Comment

Andrew Golata is a very biazzre and strange character. There was talent there as he proved in fights against the likes of Bowe, Byrd, Ruiz, and also when he when he won a bronze medal at the Olympics. And was maybe worthy of a portion of the heavyweight title, but most of the time when the going gets tough Andrew Golata dosen't get going, etc in big fights when a battle breaks out or he starts to get to much punishment he just dosen't want to know, he also dosen't have the most steady of chins.

Comment

Here's some vid's of Golota

Comment

he has no heart. none. and he certainly wasnt winning against tyson, he was getting his face punched in.

Comment

I can honestly say that both the Golota-Bowe fights are the most brutal wars I've ever seen in my life. I mean, in addition to headshotting Bowe all night long, the guy threw HARD UPPERCUTS and TRIPLE COMBINATIONS to his nadgers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cueball66 View Post
                    'jst for the record! riddick bowe is officially a *****!!!!( for ducking lewis that is!!)''
                    Yes ok, Bowe did openly duck Lewis, and yes i think Bowe should of fought him. But lets all be onest Bowe's not the only ever fighter to duck someone, its been happening for years. Jack Dempsey duked Harry Greb and Sam Langford, The great Ray Robinson is belived to have ducked Charley Burley, Naseem Hamed ducked Juan Manual Marquez, Jack Johnson ducked a Sam Langford rematch, Floyd Mayweather ducked Antonio Margarito.

So yes Bowe did duck Lennox Lewis, but i think what made it worse is that Bowe openly come out and put his World Title (WBC) in the bin and basically admited he didn't want nothing to do with Lennox, which made it seem alot worse but if he would of kept it a bit quieter i dout he wound't had got as much stick as he got.
                    Last edited by Southpaw16BF; 06-21-2009, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X