Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA Sports Complex(I hope it incorparates Fight Night Round 4)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Sports Complex(I hope it incorparates Fight Night Round 4)

http://boardsus.playstation.com/play...cending&page=1

CES EA Sports Complex VIDEO LINK and Jack Buser Pic on Home

Well since Sony actually announced the EA area for Home on the blog then I guess I can talk about actually getting a chance to run through the area today at CES. I was able to get in a game of poker on the one table they had open and got to play against some of the dev team which was kind of fun. They had a arcade racing game for 4 players but with only a few people in the area I didn't get a chance to play the racing game. They also had a small driving range that the guy said up to 4 players will be able to play in. It's a pretty big area and it overlooks a bunch of different game areas which he said would eventually be opened up. As you look over the edge you see a boxing ring, football field, and a couple other sports areas which he said you will be able to look back from those areas and see all the other areas when you are in them.

UPDATE: Youtube video FINALLY uploaded. Check Here: EA Sports Complex in Home at CES 2009 DETAILED INFO ON POKER AND OTHER POSSIBLE AREAS.

I also got to walk around in the red bull area in a helghast outfit today and make people feel really jealous since they all wanted the outfit. I was walking around as TheHomeGuy if you saw me today. It was a fun experience and everyone in the Sony booth was so cool. I'll try to pry some more info out of them tomorrow and if anyone wants me to ask them anything let me know because I have 3 more days of CES to mess around in and chat with people.

UPDATE 01/09/09:

Today I had one of the coolest conversations with Jack Buser as he was walking around showing us Home as TheHomeGuy. Here's a pic of him pop lockin in his Helghast outfit. He also asked Santa why he didn't get a gift this year which was a funny scene I didn't get a chance to record.

I'm also going to be adding my video of the EA Sports complex in Home to youtube and I will post the link as soon as I have it uploaded. Audio on video for first 3 minutes has a lot of noise because the music kept getting turned up behind us but there is a great description of how the tables and betting will work near the end of video.

UPDATE: Youtube video FINALLY uploaded. Check Here: EA Sports Complex in Home at CES 2009

Working...
X