No announcement yet.

First Bouts = 2 Narrow Losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Bouts = 2 Narrow Losses

i los but both narrowly. looked good when i actually bboxed but went toe to toe to often. had flu in the second fight. both within a week of each other, questioning when will i win now

you gotta keep your head up, focus on your stregnths in the ring. above all, have self confidence. for your next fight, train so hard that you know theres no way that the other guy will be in shape as you

Comment

You done well to have 2 am bouts in a week so keep going. If they were close than this is expected in the am's. The whole point of the am's is so you can learn from your mistakes. eventually you will get experienced and have no L's. I also lost my first two bouts but now I am undefeated as a senior. I think my last L was in 2001 but I can;t really remember. It will not afffect your career as it does in the pro's. In fact it might make people think you are beatable allowing you to get even more experience. I wouldn't even worry about hometown robberies in open comp. If it was in golden gloves then that is different, but opne comp bouts are all about gaining valuable experience.

Comment

Everyone Loses Even The Greats Have Lost Professional Or Amature They Still Lost. Wouldn't You Rather Knew What It Was Like To Lose In Your Early Fights Rather Than A Championship Fight Or Something Like That? Stick With It Your Time Will Come

Comment

Working...
        X