Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I think Left 4 dead was a lame game. And reason I pirated it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I think Left 4 dead was a lame game. And reason I pirated it.

The demo is literally half the game if not more in multiplayer mode. I haven't played the single player mode but I know that the multiplayer mode gets boring real fast.

And this game is not worth 50 bucks, I can see if they sold it for like 20 bucks or even less. This game is such a bargain bin game. If you really need to play the full game pirate it. I'm sorry valve but this **** is far from being worth 50-60 bucks depending on what console you get it for. The graphics are half life 2 type graphics, which is an old ass engine. They should have used the unreal engine... Dumb asses. Unreal engine is what they used to make games like unreal 3 and gears of war.

GTFO, L4D is the best Zombie game I have EVER played!
    The co-op survival is great. I have to stick together and help each other out, no place for Rambo in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
      GTFO, L4D is the best Zombie game I have EVER played!
      The co-op survival is great. I have to stick together and help each other out, no place for Rambo in this game.
      It's boring and every level is like the same... Bargain bin game. And the graphics are last gen graphics, ****ing piece of crap uses half-life 2 engine.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
        It's boring and every level is like the same... Bargain bin game. And the graphics are last gen graphics, ****ing piece of crap uses half-life 2 engine.
        Source is the best engine. The graphics are good too. When you get blood on your clothes, it stays on you the whole game, the gun smokes when you fire bullets and sometimes bullets ricochets off objects.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
          Source is the best engine.
          Did you just say the half-life 2 is the best game engine? You have to be ****ting me.

Comment

Did you just say the half-life 2 is the best game engine? You have to be ****ting me.
            It is.

Comment

Its Valve, theyre not going to use Unreal engine, lmao. Valve is primarily PC anyways, if you got the console version its your own fault for expecting the wrong thing. Even older PC's can play these games because of the source engine. The console version isnt going to get nearly the same support that the PC version does, just look at Team Fortress 2.

The game was a little boring though. I wouldnt pay more than $20 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
                Its Valve, theyre not going to use Unreal engine, lmao. Valve is primarily PC anyways, if you got the console version its your own fault for expecting the wrong thing. Even older PC's can play these games because of the source engine. The console version isnt going to get nearly the same support that the PC version does, just look at Team Fortress 2.

The game was a little boring though. I wouldnt pay more than $20 for it.
                I'm playing it on my flat-screen 26 inch monitor, and I agree bargain bin game. 20 buck sounds perfect for a game that is using the half-life 2 engine.

Comment

The demo is literally half the game if not more in multiplayer mode. I haven't played the single player mode but I know that the multiplayer mode gets boring real fast.

And this game is not worth 50 bucks, I can see if they sold it for like 20 bucks or even less. This game is such a bargain bin game. If you really need to play the full game pirate it. I'm sorry valve but this **** is far from being worth 50-60 bucks depending on what console you get it for. The graphics are half life 2 type graphics, which is an old ass engine. They should have used the unreal engine... Dumb asses. Unreal engine is what they used to make games like unreal 3 and gears of war.
                  I only agree with the part about the game being too short. But you have to understand that valve mostly makes pc games and that is why they release the sdk with every game they get out there. Once the sdk is out the number of user created map and campaigns will be insane, like for every single one of their games out there.
                  Last edited by Equilibrium; 11-22-2008, 03:23 AM.

Comment

I downloaded the demo off live, its an allright game but youre right, its not worth 60 dollars esp. if you dont have the gold membership for co-op play. I have silver right now and playing with the computer controlled teammates sucks balls. IDK why but most games with computer controlled allies suck.

Comment

Working...
                    X