No announcement yet.

Ryan Rhodes last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Rhodes last night

Another British World Champ. Anyone watch his fight last night? Shame he doesn't have power, because he caught Vuma with some good shots last night, which, had he got more power would have knocked him out.

He won't be champ for long, but I'm made up for him.

Yep good luck to the guy.

Comment

I was made up for him, nice fella and good boxer. cant believe how long he has been around for. remember watching him on the nas under-cards years back. i missed last 2rounds though.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        I was made up for him, nice fella and good boxer. cant believe how long he has been around for. remember watching him on the nas under-cards years back. i missed last 2rounds though.
        I was back home in Sheffield for it, so the whole pub was cheering him on, being a Sheffield fighter and all.

Anyone know the significance of the number 26 to him?

Comment

Probably how many fights he has lost, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
            I was back home in Sheffield for it, so the whole pub was cheering him on, being a Sheffield fighter and all.

Anyone know the significance of the number 26 to him?
            Something to do with his wife and kids birthday.

Comment

Didn't Rhodes get absolutely dstryoed by Matthews for a vacant title once?

EDIT I looked him up on boxrec, he lost against Grant and Gary Lockett HAHAHA. Sorry even with 154 as bad as it is he isn't getting younger and he is an average fighter

Comment

It was only an international belt pal .

Can't see him breaking the top to be honest with you.

But good luck to the guy he sounded like it meant an awful lot to him last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                  Another British World Champ. Anyone watch his fight last night? Shame he doesn't have power, because he caught Vuma with some good shots last night, which, had he got more power would have knocked him out.

He won't be champ for long, but I'm made up for him.
                  he is not a real world champ, you dope.
                  WBC INT. CHAMPION: is not a world title as such, Vincent Vuma is ranked 18th by the WBC so before any of you start saying he can fight for a title he must get himself into the top 10 a fight with Jamie Moore would be a good start for him a fight he could win, but I don't think he would take it, this man bottled Takaloo a few years ago.
                  Bradley Pryce could be another fight he could take, WBC is not like the WBO, it is ran the right way so he can't leap frog other people unless VERNON FORREST the champ although most of you won't have heard of him ( esp. when you think Ryan is a world champ) he may give Ryan a chance with a voluntary defence, which he may as he would mop the floor with Britain’s most over rated fighter since Hammed.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
                    It was only an international belt pal .

Can't see him breaking the top to be honest with you.

But good luck to the guy he sounded like it meant an awful lot to him last night.
                    I know, poor sap He thinks breaking the top 10 in the rankings with make Forrest fight him when Forrest is 39 and will only fight big fights as his last few.

Comment

Working...
                    X