No announcement yet.

My rankings and some matchups I want to see now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My rankings and some matchups I want to see now

I'm gonna do this my organization. And don't ****ing jump on me if I forget someone that should be up there. I am doing this in my head. Not like I have a list of fighters sitting infront of me.

Pride Heavyweights
    1. Fedor
    2. Nogeuira
    3. Mirko
    4. Coleman
    5. Herring

UFC Heavyweights
    1. Sylvia
    2. Ricco
    3. Arlovski
    4. Matyushenko
    5. Mir
    6. Rizzo

Pride LHW
    1. Silva
    2. Rampage
    3. Arona
    4. Yoshida
    5. Ninja
    *Hendo, Sak and Busta are all Middleweights to me

UFC LHW
    1. Couture
    2. Tito
    3. Liddell
    4. Vitor
    5. Franklin

I wanna see Ninja vs Sak. This would be a great fight. Ninja fights best around 195 and ain't some monster that cuts to make 205 so he is farily close to Sak in size. Ninja would have an edge standing and Sak ont he ground but Sak can strike and Ninja is a BJJ brown belt. I'd see either a TKO win for Ninja or a submission for Sak after a sick fight.

Lets get Arona in there with Yoshida. Arona loves the lay and prey but I don't know if he could pull that with Yoshida. Might not be the most exciting fight but it would give people an idea where Arona fits in the picture. He's been inactive but beats everyone they throw at him which makes it difficult to rank him since doesn't lose but we don't know how good he is.

Arlovski vs Rizzo II and Matyushenko vs Mir need to happen. Andrei has improved since the first fight with Rizzo and I think he could beat him this time around. Mir needs to be tested to see how good he is. Vladdy would provide that test. Andrei passed it, but would Mir? Vladdy to me is a kind of gatekeeper. He ain't going to hold the title but he can seperate the haves from the have nots.

And those people that say the UFC heavyweight division is weak don't know ****. The 3 best heavys (IMO) might be in Pride but that's all they have. UFC pool is much deeper.

Oh, and don't give me **** about Randleman being ahead of Ninja just because he got that one punch in. Randleman would get beat in a rematch if he is going to fight like he did against Sak. Ninja is a better fighter.

Comment

saku vs ninja would be beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyFighter
        Oh, and don't give me **** about Randleman being ahead of Ninja just because he got that one punch in. Randleman would get beat in a rematch if he is going to fight like he did against Sak. Ninja is a better fighter.
        I'm with ya bro.

Comment

sakuraba vs matt hughes needs to happen

Comment

Lightweight tournament in the UFC.... That's all I want.
            Thank You

Comment

LW and MW champs in the UFC, that's all I really want. Dana should stop training Chuck and set up some title fights, or like Curly said, LW and MW tournies. Do the 1st round for each on the same night, that could be an awesome show.

Comment

Working...
              X