Did he loose by decision?

What happened to Cote's knee?

Josh lost a ud 30-27(twice) and 29-28

i was pissed i wanted him to win

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
      Did he loose by decision?

What happened to Cote's knee?

yes Kos lost by UD in a pretty entertaining fight where Kos was dropped in the first round with a left hand.. and again in the 3rd with a knee to the face, but he gutted it out and went the distance.

and 39 seconds into the 3rd round Cote landed wrong on his right knee and well it came out the side and popped

he dislocated it or tore his ACL .. dunno the exact details, more on that situation to come.

but he went down right away and fight stopped.

Comment

Alves picked him apart with some vicious leg kicks. Koscheck showed his heart in this fight though. he went out swinging, i respect him for that one.

Comment

Thanks for the update!

So Alves gets a title shot at GSP. Man, that will be a good fight for both. Any news about GSP vs. Penn? That is the only thing standing in the way of Alves vs. GSP IMO.

Comment

Alves is virtually guaranteed to get the winner of the GSP/Penn. although the Penn/GSP isn't until Jan 31, i could see Alves taking a fight against a can to stay active

Comment

War Alves.

Comment

Alves gets creamed by GSP, i think Alves should now fight the original opponent Sanchez to stay active

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Alves gets creamed by GSP, i think Alves should now fight the original opponent Sanchez to stay active
                  That would be a good fight, but if he looses he might screw his title shot up for sure.

Comment

after seeing how he performed against Koscheck, Sanchez would get KO'd i think.

GSP/Alves is the fight i want to see. if Alves can stop GSP's takedown (not an easy thing to do) he could give GSP some problems standing

Comment

Working...
                    X