No announcement yet.

*spoiler* holyfield vs toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *spoiler* holyfield vs toney

james "lights out" toney def evander "the real deal" holyfield ......by ko in the 9th rd

joel casamayor def diego corrales .....at end of sixth rd doctor stoppage broken jaw(corrales)

for more on the fight go here http://espn.go.com/boxing/index.html

Glad to hear it. I look forward to the replay on HBO.

Comment

holy crap

Comment

Re: *spoiler* holyfield vs toney

Originally posted by DragonZero
        james "lights out" toney def evander "the real deal" holyfield ......by ko in the 9th rd

joel casamayor def diego corrales .....at end of sixth rd doctor stoppage broken jaw(corrales)

for more on the fight go here http://espn.go.com/boxing/index.html
        Holyfield looked horrible. HORRIBLE. Beat to the punch in almost every exchange. Tony stunned Holyfield a bunch. When Tony led with a left jab then straight right, he connected 99% of the time. It's time for him to retire now.

Corrales looked alright, not bad. He needs to keep his hands up more but he did good, he got knocked down twice, maybe the 3 and 5 round. Casaymore
        Also in boxing, Eric Morrales KO'd Guty Espadas in the 3rd i believe..He hit Espadas with an over right thatn landed kind of on the side/back of the head and he was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury Dragon
          Glad to hear it. I look forward to the replay on HBO.
          This was a showtime production...which i don't understand because Tony and Holyfield were both HBO boxers...i believe anyway..

Comment

yes they were that confused me too

Comment

Oh okay, thanks Tom. Are they going to replay it on Showtime do you think?

Comment

They should man, i don't see why not...Most likely this weekend..

Comment

Alright cool. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X