No announcement yet.

Momita, how is Jeremy doing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momita, how is Jeremy doing?

Care to give us an update on globalmma's favorite fighter?

Hi Creed, he is training everyday, like a demon! People have been stopping by the gym to watch, his manager practically had to run the Fox sports filming crew off so Jeremy could concentrate, guess they got some good footage for the tv show.

And for some reason people like to inform him of fighters like Hallman, who is mad that he took the rematch with Diaz, how he called him a ***** in an interview. Was Jeremy supposed to turn down the fight? Guess Hallman thinks so. But hungry fighters do not turn down fights.

Jeremy has always respected Hallman, I think now he will have to realize what motivates some people, Anger.

I think he started understanding when he asked Spratt if he could put him on his hit list, Jeremy meant it as a compliment, a list of fighters he hoped someday to be able to compete with, it wasn't recieved that way, some people ya just can't joke with....

After straightening out a few things involving team work, things have been really good. He is focused, he left the gym where he was a personal trainer after the management ran off with money, he is at a new job & very happy.

The only serious problem he has now is walking out his door & deciding which tree has the best breakfast fruit...... LOL

Comment

I can see why Hallman would be mad. He lost his spot in a UFC. I would be pissed too. He is just mad at himself and is venting on Jeremy.

Comment

Working...
      X