No announcement yet.

Your Motivation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Motivation

right lads! What's your motivation in the morning? when you're gettin up for your run or whatever what is it that spurs you on to get up sooo early? Have you any tips on making the early rise easier? (apart from an early night of course) thanks!

Comment

Focus on your goals and aim high. Don;t forget to focus on short term and long term goals to keep you motivated: I picture all the fit groupie birds sucking my dick the following and previous evenings and licking ice cream off my abs and grabbing on to the V shaped shoulders, as well as thinking about the glory of an undisputed world championship! If I just focused on the latter, then where would the instant rewards be?
      Last edited by Fernando Torres; 08-02-2008, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
          That and this

Comment

Straight after u wake up get some caffeine in u,I use pro-plus,you can buy them cheap anywhere in the uk,most newsagents,asda,tesco some place like that , it says on the box take 2 to 3 with water,I take a minimum of six ,thats 300 mils,experiment first to see how much you need they come in boxes of 24,48 and 96 ,they're best with a sports drink.

Comment

i'm a terrible morning person, so this is the toughest challenge for me. i guess what does it for me is laying in bed thinking "if i go back to sleep i'll be no different from the other lazy *******s that aren't in shape."

Comment

What about if you've just had a night out?? Would you still get up the next morning and do you're stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by I AM... View Post
                  What about if you've just had a night out?? Would you still get up the next morning and do you're stuff?
                  Don't go out too much then if you want to get anywhere. I only go out on Saturdays because Sunday is only day I don't run. I play in Sunday League instead and do about 8 miles per game! I never want to lose!!!!

Originally posted by mangler
                  I'm more energized in the mornin than any other time. I can hop right outta bed and get my ass movin if I got **** to do or to workout. But if I wait til mid-day I'll be slackin like a motha****a. My motivation is fear of wastin the day. I grind early or not at all.
                  Same here. It helps give me energy for rest of day. I feel lazy without a run. After a bit anyone gets use to this and you actually enjoy it.
                  Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                  Straight after u wake up get some caffeine in u,I use pro-plus,you can buy them cheap anywhere in the uk,most newsagents,asda,tesco some place like that , it says on the box take 2 to 3 with water,I take a minimum of six ,thats 300 mils,experiment first to see how much you need they come in boxes of 24,48 and 96 ,they're best with a sports drink.
                  Drug abuse.

Comment

:
                    Originally posted by Fernando Torres View Post
                    Don't go out too much then if you want to get anywhere. I only go out on Saturdays because Sunday is only day I don't run. I play in Sunday League instead and do about 8 miles per game! I
                    never want to lose!!!!

Same here. It helps give me energy for rest of day. I feel lazy without a run. After a bit anyone gets use to this and you actually enjoy it.
                    Drug abuse.

It's only caffeine,it's not cocane

Comment

Working...
                    X