Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is or has been the biggest discrace to Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is or has been the biggest discrace to Boxing?

I personally think it is Panama Lewis. The bloke truely brings shame to the sport and I wish he had a lifelong worldwide ban instead of just being shunned in the states.

Who does anyone else think??

No real reason for this, just curious.

Originally posted by good_looking01 View Post

I personally think it is Panama Lewis. The bloke truely brings shame to the sport and I wish he had a lifelong worldwide ban instead of just being shunned in the states.

Agreed. He came damn close to getting a man killed: If that doesn't deserve a ban what does?

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by good_looking01 View Post

Ill ride with that answer. Let me also add, Don King, Bob Arum and almost every other major promoter at one time or another. Every ABC organization and particularly Jose Suliaman. Lets also throw in Ricardo Mayorga for his tasteless remarks concerning deceased members of Cory Spinks family. I love the sport, but its a filthy, filthy buisness.

Comment

Frank Warren

Comment

Sven Ottke.

Comment

For me it will always be James Butler.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
              Educate me.

Comment

Ike Ibeabuchi and Clifford Ettiene did bad things outside of the ring which most likely shone a bad light on boxing and fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
                  Wow, good One! I forgot about him. I agree not so much because of the murder of Max Kellermans brother (many boxers have committed heinous crimes outside the ring) but for the sucker punch after the Richard Grant fight.

Comment

Tyson, and I really hate to say it, because the man had such raw talent. In his early career he actually seemed like a pretty nice guy, but then of course there was the ear bite and saying he was going to eat Lennox Lewis' children. Now he's just a joke, and it's a shame. I don't really think he is a bad man I think he's just very unstable.

Comment

Working...
                    X