No announcement yet.

Back To Working Out Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back To Working Out Hard

I was 158 at 6 ft in feb..Now im 188 i gained 20 pounds of muscle..I gained alot of muscle but have average abs and a little belly...I did it with horrible eating habits and alot of drinking and smoking. Now i stopped smoking and only drink ocassionally....My question is i will drink rarely but when i do what is worse for u. When it comes to your muscle build up, or gaining a belly Beer or mixed drinks with liquior? Add any replys that can help thx guys

ditch alcohol completely

Comment

It's hard man...Is it that bad if u drink 3 times a month? It's hard enough to stop drinking pop

Comment

hmm i suppose 3 times a month isnt bad, but if u wanna lose weight cut it out for a while, but if u drink stuff like:

mix coke zero with a bit of bourbon or rum, that stuff isnt bad i suppose from a weight loss point of view, the stuff that makes you stack it on is beer and the creamy cocktails etc...

but from an overall health perspective alcohol is poison and you shouldnt drink it, thats if you are a competitive boxer, for an average person i guess once a week or a few times per month isnt too bad......just stick to spirits mixed with diet coke/coke zero and stuff like that

Comment

A 300 ml beer contains about 123 calories,
          a spirit and mixer, say whisky coke contains about 170 cals.
          Lots of cals with little useful nutrition, best avoided.

Comment

Yeah im gonna try to cut most of it out..Im gonna box 4 fun and start playing bball again so i can deal with it. Even drinking i gained alot of muscle and look like a young david robinson haha jk

Comment

Working...
            X