No announcement yet.

..If You Created A Video Game.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..If You Created A Video Game.......

What would it be about? The theme? Names, maybe. Title. What kind of plot.. the characters? What console would it come out on, what company would you want to produce it?

I would have Hideo Kojima make it, a man called Snake (Kuz that name is cool) and you could chiose between 3rd person, 1st person and over the soulder view, have immense gameplay and cutscenes and you could buy weapons from a man. I'd proberbly call him something like Drebin.

Comment

It would probably be a RTS game of some kind.

Similar to the original C+C but with modern graphics and involving Nazis and Islamic terrorists or something like that.

I would also like to play a game set during The Spanish Civil War.
      Last edited by Clegg; 06-28-2008, 08:42 AM.

Comment

A 21st century rpg, not sure if this has been done. Kinda like oblivion meets grand theft auto. That would be ****ing awesome.

Comment

I'd make a game called 'MADE MEN' where you have two people play, and you both compete to see who can make it further in the crime family the fastest/richest. You have the plotline, but then you have extra things you can do, to gain more money. Kind of like Grand Theft Auto, except there's a lot more planning and you are competing against a friend.

Comment

I woulde make a game where you were a pimp and had to pimp hoes on the streets and if anyone beats them you hire guys to go ruff 'em up which launches a mini stragey game..

Odd but i think it would be a giggle. No?

Comment

Working...
            X