No announcement yet.

what fruit juices are gd to drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what fruit juices are gd to drink?

what fruit juices are gd to drink? and what brand is gd?
    I sometimes drink the apple juice from asda and pineapple but i find they have alot of sugar in them is there any juice that is gd to drink which doesnt have to much sugar?
    Last edited by sterling; 05-27-2008, 06:10 PM.

The threads keep getting better and better from you.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
      The threads keep getting better and better from you.
      u have became such a troll to my threads.
      If u cant answer then dont fool.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
        u have became such a troll to my threads.
        If u cant answer then dont fool.
        Drinking fruit juices will not harm you in anyway so long as they are not strong. If your that worried drink water. But there is nothing wrong with juice. Only **** like ribena and sunny d you have to avoid.

Comment

sterling, if you can, just try to eat the fruit of the juice that you're trying to drink. If you're trying to drink orange juice, just try to simply eat oranges. Same for other fruits. Fruit juices almost inevitably have added sugar and chemicals, so try to avoid them as much as possible.

Comment

^I agree, it's probably better to just avoid juices all together and only eat fruit. As far as liquids I stick to water, green tea, and coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
              ^I agree, it's probably better to just avoid juices all together and only eat fruit. As far as liquids I stick to water, green tea, and coffee.
              Yeah. All I drink now is only water - at meals, between workouts, everywhere. Strictly water. If I get a cold, I drink water with added lemons, or, if really need be, hot tea with no sugar, but lemons. Water does the trick.

Comment

Any natural fruit juice has natural sugars but is better than soda. They all are going to have some sugar but cranberry is a good diuretic.

Comment

Yeah. And also if you're looking to clean out your body (like a natural laxative), plum juice will make you **** your ass.

Comment

haha Asda apple juice 4 for £2? I used to drink those all the time, but cut down when I started cutting now dont really drink it but still buy it for the family as part of family shopping.
                    Asda chicken wings are the best...10 for a quid haha

Comment

Working...
                    X