No announcement yet.

Good Luck Rangers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck Rangers

Heading out soon to get my carry out for the 6am bus to Manchester tomorrow morning which means this is my last chance on here to wish Rangers good luck before tomorrow's UEFA Cup Final. Don't know how I will be able to sleep tonight or for the next couple of days if we win it but I know that whatever the result tomorrow it will be one hell of a party tomorrow all over the City of Manchester. I hope the rest of you will be supporting Rangers tomorrow and I know that deep down in their hearts Rocky and Mr. Lad want the Gers to do the business!

C'mon The Rangers!

Come on Zenit, 3-0!

Comment

Yeah good luck. I'll be cheering them on. Hopefully they win the Quadruple too.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
        Yeah good luck. I'll be cheering them on. Hopefully they win the Quadruple too.
        Agreed. Good luck.

Comment

Unlucky lads, the treble is still on.

Comment

**** em!

Comment

Commiserations.

I was inconsolable when Porto beat Celtic 3-2 in the Uefa cup final.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

**** em!
                Would of been nice for Two british clubs to win the uefa cup and champions league tho wouldn't it?

unlucky lads!

Comment

I won 5k.

Comment

Zenit were deserved winners, Arshavin will hopefully be gracing the premier league next season.

unlucky Rangers

Comment

Working...
                    X