No announcement yet.

Winnibol Supplement for Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnibol Supplement for Boxing

Has anyone used a supplement called Winnibol to get in shape for boxing? I am thinking of using this nutritional supplement, but would like to hear from another boxer who has used Winnibol before trying it. Apparently, Winnibol has a special proprietary blend called Methandrozolol that contains: Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, Orchic (Bovine), Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL.

I have no clue on this supplement, but supplements ending in -bol make me suspicious, it's usually an allusion to steroids.
    So this supplement comes off as "Winning" + "steroids".

Supplement-wise I stick to vitamin and mineral supplementation:
    multivitamin, essential fatty acids (CLA, fish oil, flax seed), joint health (chondroitin, glucosamine), and protein.
    I take zma in the evenings to help me sleep, occasionally pop a melatonin too.
    If I'm falling asleep at work I'll take an Ergolean AMP pill or 2 to wake me up - it's a mental stimulant that doesn't give you jitters or keep you up all night.
    Sometimes I'll add L-Glutamine to a protein shake if i need help recovering.
    Creatine's not too bad either; but can be counterproductive if you're worried about weight.

Comment

this seems like its a "legal" steroid, and by steroid i mean a FAKE anabolic steroid. it looks like the name comes from two real steroids, likely winstrol and dianabol. but i wouldn't even waste my time looking at it if i were you.

Comment

Winnibol is a Dietary Supplement

Thanks for the replys. I know that Winnibol is a dietary supplement. I am most interested in hearing from people who have tried Winnibol and can report the results that they got. Any additional information about the ingredients above would be helpful too.

Comment

To be clear does anyone know anything about the ingredients in Winnibol's proprietary blend called Methandrozolol that contains: Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, Orchic (Bovine), Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL?

Comment

if your gon use some bull**** like that...u might as well get the real ****...get some winstrol it hardens your muscles and increases fast twitch..but than again..steroids are illegal...so assume that a supplement that is legal but with components of the illegal drug are gon b worthless...it prob just increases your water in muscle kinda like creatine..just no there is NO substitution for steroids and used safely and correctly steroids are NOT harmfull but than again they are illegal...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pork Chop View Post
              I have no clue on this supplement, but supplements ending in -bol make me suspicious, it's usually an allusion to steroids.
              So this supplement comes off as "Winning" + "steroids".
              Fake Winstrol (Winny) + Fake Dianabol (Dbol) = Profit

Comment

Originally posted by boxb33 View Post
                Has anyone used a supplement called Winnibol to get in shape for boxing? I am thinking of using this nutritional supplement, but would like to hear from another boxer who has used Winnibol before trying it. Apparently, Winnibol has a special proprietary blend called Methandrozolol that contains: Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, Orchic (Bovine), Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL.
                Your post kinda reads like an advert. Maybe it's just me I dunno...

Anyway, in a previous post you said "I have used the Winnibol nutritional supplement and got okay results" but now you're acting as if you've never tried it?

Comment

Arginine is an amino acid which is used as a vasculator in the NO2 supplement industry (nitrix, etc.) supposedly it increases endurance, recovery and gives you a longer lasting "pump". However for supplements like nitrix you need to take 2 hours before meals and on an empty stoumach, plus drinking ****loads of water. Plus it can give you the ****s, from what I have heard its mainly a body builders supp but not a boxers.

Orchic is an extract from bovine testicles and is supposed to raise testosterone levels naturally, but that is debatable.

Don't know what the others are but im sure you can search for them yourself.

Comment

Ah, if the arginine means the supplement's like any of those other NO2 supplements (NOXPLOD, Labrada's Nitro, etc); then it may or may not help your endurance through the workout; but be prepared to sweat about 2 or 3 times normal. I would lift weights on that stuff last fall and while I'm normally a heavy sweater, it would really be insane.

Comment

Working...
                    X