No announcement yet.

GSP wins Welterweight Crown!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP wins Welterweight Crown!

did Serra land a punch in the fight? lol but hats off to Serra, he has hart and did ok in the first round on the ground

Discuss the fight here

I was expecting it. They both fought a great fight but GSP came out on top

Comment

Who won the undercard?

Comment

i was actually really pulling for Serra but what can i say GSP is the man and fight brilliantly.

But hey at least Serra put up more of a fight than Hughes did in my opinion lol and in the end that impressive enough.

Comment

You can see he wa tired quickly because of all the takedown defense when GSP was getting it to the ground. GSP is serious about his fights now and he has reclaimed his WW title

Comment

gsp did whatever he wanted- he completeley owned serra in every way! very sad day for any serra fans

Comment

GSP is just too good when he's focused !

lol at Ed Herman, he got owned big time

Comment

And Rich Franklin won by stoppage in the 2nd round

Comment

serra got manhandled. for having such great bjj, gsp passed his guard easily. looked like serra gassed a bit, but i dont think that played to much of a factor in the fight. gsp is just stronger and faster. at least they showed respect for each other after the fight.
                  gsp's comment about telling the fans not to do anything to serra was funny.

thought for a second lutter was gonna arm bar franklin. lutter gassed way to quick. it was kind of funny wactching him crawl around after franklins leg. i know it takes a lot out of a fighter to continually go for the takedown, but that was lutter game plan. dont know if he thought he was gonna submit him in the first round but regardless he got tired quick. lutter needs to work more standup....i dont think he can get away with just being great at bjj.

Comment

i don't agree with the stoppage i thought i was complete bull****. i belive this was a gift 2 GSP like the Bisping Decision.
                    i'm not making Excuses for Serra but who the **** stops fights for 3 knees 2 the body!!! i've seen fighters take 5-6 knees an no stoppage.
                    i think ugh i donno its jus messed up rip off in my eyes.
                    but u gsp betters will get your points i jus need a lil more bloody vodka 2 get over this **** hole of a refs stoppage.....maybe alot more.
                    peace.
                    ohhh an gongrats 2 gsp on the gift.
                    i was a fan up until this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X