No announcement yet.

WTF Iron Ring is ******ed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Iron Ring is ******ed

they show what happens before the fukin fight. and the fukin winners. I just watched episode 6. they showed that on the nex ep, the white dude will KO the black guy like wtf nice spoiler isent it.

what do you think about it?

I like the show and I'm really not a big MMA fan. I won't even let my gf(who likes the UFC) order the MMA PPV's. Don't wanna add one more notch on their belt. But I think the show is pretty ****in cool. I even record it.

Comment

oh well its alrite man. lol looks like t.i smoked sum weed before watching the fights haha dont u think

Comment

Originally posted by lillb View Post
        oh well its alrite man. lol looks like t.i smoked sum weed before watching the fights haha dont u think
        He be on something.

Comment

this is one of the worst things that ever occured for mma....

Comment

Originally posted by Atnan View Post
            this is one of the worst things that ever occured for mma....
            I agree 100% with you.

Comment

Terrible, terrible ****ing show. Fake sound effects don't make it any better. ****ty fighters and ****ty coaches. **** that show...

Comment

Well a good amount of black people watch it so its mission accomplished for BET. They know white people arent really gonna be flocking toawrds its but throwing in some rappers helped bait viewers. Also the fights arent THAT bad, somebody did a "rampage style vs Arona" slam on a dude

Comment

anyone know where i can catch up on this show - videos?

how is the dipset squad doing. their coach is actually a pretty damn good fighter from what i have seen. and he reps a particular branch of my style down there in new york.

Comment

The sound effects are cringeworthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X