No announcement yet.

Nipples rubbing shirt while training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipples rubbing shirt while training

Does anyone get sore nipples when they run or skip. I sometimes bleed from the rubbing of my nipple on my shirt. I find it pretty embarrasing. I did put band aids over them but that started to get itchy. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Katsidis will knock Casamayor out in 4

Danny Green and Paul Briggs need to get it on

Originally posted by -katsidis- View Post
    Does anyone get sore nipples when they run or skip. I sometimes bleed from the rubbing of my nipple on my shirt. I find it pretty embarrasing. I did put band aids over them but that started to get itchy. Does anyone have any suggestions.
    Yea i get that once in awhile after a long run, or long work out. **** burns, and it sucks. Best thing are to buy small circular "waterproof" band aids or just rub Vaseline on ya. before you work out

Comment

just use some sticky tape cause when the army run with the bag on they get burns aswell so just stick some tape on ps dont use gaffer tape lol

Comment

put some mole skin on those nipples so they dont turn into big red blisters

Comment

Originally posted by -katsidis- View Post

Katsidis will knock Casamayor out in 4

Danny Green and Paul Briggs need to get it on
          I had the same problem. One day after a run my shirt was covered in blood from where my nipples were bleeding. Just put band aids over them when you run. Itching isn't as bad as the feeling when they have rubbed after a good run. That **** gets sore.

Comment

Yeah, this **** really stings

Comment

dunno about running - apparently my friend says try and stay away from cotton.

Other than that, in the gym, when it happens to me. The shirt comes off and the 6 pack comes out.

Hahaha, just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                because your fat

seriously just put vaseline on them before you go running.
                LOL. Instead of using that vaseline for your arsehole Tuggers.

Omg, tagteam owned my Mickeyb and Msa. In your face Tuggers! IN YOUR FACE!

Comment

Working...
                X