No announcement yet.

UFC After Fedor For 1 Fight Deal!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC After Fedor For 1 Fight Deal!!!!

Sources close to negotiations between the UFC and Fedor's management have informed MMAFightline.com that the two sides are currently discussing a possible one fight deal that would bring Fedor to the cage, presumably to face Randy Couture.
    It is unknown whether Couture would end his lawsuit and come back to the UFC to face Fedor if the UFC were able to offer such a fight, but Couture has stated on numerous occasions that this is the only fight that makes sense at this stage of his career.

It should be noted that nothing is eminent at this point and negotiations are in the general discussion phase. If made, however, the deal would be unprecedented. The UFC is notorious for locking up fighters in long term deals and not allowing them to leave as champions. We'll have more on this story as it develops.

It would be awsome to See Couture TKO/KO Fedor in the cage.

Comment

yeah thats what i think for this fight 2, Couture by TKO. no ring ropes 2 bail out fedor when they are at the edge of the cage, his head will b wide open 2 pound on.

Comment

Submission or TKO would be fine n dandy to see, then all the fedor nutsac huggers can stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
          yeah thats what i think for this fight 2, Couture by TKO. no ring ropes 2 bail out fedor when they are at the edge of the cage, his head will b wide open 2 pound on.
          I'd like to see Randy win, but I think its worth recognizing what a huge upset that would be.

Comment

upset really? i donno i hold Randy as the Favourite 2 win this one, Age an all he's fought the Tougher Competition these past few years an always comes with a game plan, combine that with how most of the pride greats have come 2 the ufc with bad results.
            yeah i donno in my opinion i think Couture would b my favourite 2 win this.

Comment

I don't know, in my opinion Fedor would destroy the older Couture but it'd still be a good fight to see.

Many people think Couture has a great chance so why not have them fight?
              There aren't many credible contenders for Fedor except Couture and maybe Barnett. It's the biggest fight that can be made in the HW division.

Comment

The old Couture is way better than the young Couture in my books.

Couture would be too smart for Fedor and have the perfect gameplan to beat Fedor...he will train the certain way to beat him, Couture is the master in the cage.

Comment

Would this be a 3 or 5 round fight?

Comment

I am always stunned by Randy Couture....somehow this guy always finds a way to win....even when you think he doesnt have a chance.....

I think this would be a ridiculous fight but I would pick Couture to win....I hope this happens....Badly!

Comment

Working...
                    X