• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins vs Hatton

Demetrius vs Ricky, who would win?

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
    Demetrius vs Ricky, who would win?
    I was just about to flame you because I thought you meant Bernard Hopkins.

I haven't seen Demetrius fight so I can't offer anything.

Comment

@ 140 I think D-Hop can get em. He has superb technical skill. Even more so then his uncle imo. He could outbox Hatton, not hurt him and KO em, but on points wide UD...

But if Ricky can attack and move forward with his "ineffective aggression", where he doesn't hurt his opponents it just looks good, he might win. Like, look at the Floyd fight. Ricky may have taken a lot of rounds in people's eyes by that aggression. Where he throws 50 punches and wiffs on 48 of em, and the next two are blocked.

Comment

Hatton. Demtrius doesn't bang with sufficient power to do much to Hatton. Highlight reel KO not with standing Hatton would still mug DHop. Not really worthy of ever happening imo either.

Comment

I the Demetrius Hopkins VS Witter fight going ahead,

cheers.

Comment

imo dhop a real good fighter after watching more of him. hes solid all round. the only bad thing about him is he doesnt know how to control a fight

Comment

Hatton by submission.

Comment

@ 140 I think D-Hop can get em. He has superb technical skill. Even more so then his uncle imo. He could outbox Hatton, not hurt him and KO em, but on points wide UD...

But if Ricky can attack and move forward with his "ineffective aggression", where he doesn't hurt his opponents it just looks good, he might win. Like, look at the Floyd fight. Ricky may have taken a lot of rounds in people's eyes by that aggression. Where he throws 50 punches and wiffs on 48 of em, and the next two are blocked.
                LOL @ the ridiculous comment in bold.

Also... Demetrius Hopkins is to Floyd Mayweather what a goldfish is to a shark.

Comment

. Ricky may have taken a lot of rounds in people's eyes by that aggression.
                  i had him winning 1 round, and that was the first round....all downhill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
                    LOL @ the ridiculous comment in bold.

Also... Demetrius Hopkins is to Floyd Mayweather what a goldfish is to a shark.
                    1st of all...I didn't compare Mayweather to D-Hop. I just said a lot of times Ricky Hatton be lettin' the punches fly and no real damage is done, it's just showy.

Comment

Working...
                    X