No announcement yet.

lunges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lunges

are they supposed to be abit hard to get the hang of if you haven't done them in training before, or am i just ****?

they shouldnt be too difficult, do them slow with little or no weight until you get the hang of it

Comment

you may have difficulty because lunges make you use the stabalizer muscles in your core to keep balance.....core strength is esential, especially if you are using weights with them....keep going though, you will get better with time....hopefully

Comment

walking lunges

they are the best!

start with out weight till you get the hang of it.

Comment

yeh its not the weight im having trouble with, more the correct way to do it and the balance, ill keep tryin

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
            yeh its not the weight im having trouble with, more the correct way to do it and the balance, ill keep tryin
            once you get your balance down you could try plyometric lunges....get into the lunge position with your right foot in front and touch your left knee to the ground, jump as high as possible, return to the start position and repeat...do 25 in a row and then switch to the left in front.....they are acually pretty hard to do but work well....

Comment

lunges are a great leg exercise for boxing. i use light weight and i incorporate curls with them: when I stand back up, I curl the weight. use low weight and high reps....

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                just do it like u'd snatch a purse, chavva

Comment

Originally posted by the filth View Post
                  just do it like u'd snatch a purse, chavva
                  wearing a thong? **** that

Comment

Working...
                  X