FNR3: PS3 or 360?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR3: PS3 or 360?

Which one is better?

Also, which one is FNR4 supposed to come out on?

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    Which one is better?

I'd say the 360 version.

Because they took out Holyfield for the PS3 version, I don't know if they took anyone else out or added someone else instead, I'll check up on that, right now.

Comment

ps3 has better graphics, is a little faster and it has the get in the ring mode....

360 has holyifield....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        ps3 has better graphics, is a little faster and it has the get in the ring mode....

360 has holyifield....
        I'd rather have Holyfield than slightly better graphicsa nd fastter gameplay

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          Which one is better?

FNR4 should be for both but prizefighters is for the 360, wii NOT the ps3.

Comment

360 no doubt.

Comment

360 has better graphics, you get sunlight shinning threw the windows of the gym and shadows, you have non of that on PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                360 has better graphics, you get sunlight shinning threw the windows of the gym and shadows, you have non of that on PS3.
                lol, the fighters in 360 dont even have vains and lightning is NOT better, the 360 has better crowds, but id rather see better versions of the fighters than better graphics in the crowds..........

the ps3 version had one year more of development, thats why it is better...basically the only way you should get the 360 version is if you want holyfield otherwise get the graphically improved with faster gameplay ps3 version...
                Last edited by -Hyperion-; 02-10-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                  i'v gone off ps3 i had 1 and it broke within 4 weeks i had to take it back to get a new 1 the same thing happened to my mates aswell also another friends lost all his memory on 1.
                  That's kind of crazy. I've had one over a year now and have had no problems (knock on wood). Actually I've had about three different friends who had 360's and each one of them has had there's **** out on them. One of my friends even has gone through three of them. I had a Xbox a few years back, but I had two of them **** out on me. So for now Im sticking with Playstation which hasn't pooped out on me yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X