Lawler injury update....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawler injury update....

From MMAweeky.....

The injury that Robbie Lawler sustained at UFC 42 is more serious than first thought. By all accounts the injury to the hip is indeed VERY serious. It looks as though the injury will have him out of the fight game for 6 to 9 months.

Lawler injured himself while fighting Pete Spratt in the Octagon and Lawler's corner was surprised when Lawler verbally said he couldn't go in the middle of the fight. Monte Cox who represents many Miletich fighters said "You knew when Robbie said he couldn't go anymore...that it had to be serious. He NEVER quits."

Later it was revealed that he had really hurt his hip badly that may require surgery. Doctors have told Lawler that he won't be able to fight for many months. It seems the early prognosis is at least 6 to 9 months minimum.

thats to bad

Comment

that sucks, atleast he is young though. plenty of time for him to fight in the future.

Comment

DAMN!

SPATT ****ed him up

Comment

****ing bummer. i hope he comes back strong. in the meantime i hope that spratt maintains his career successfully and that zuffy promotes him well so that this rematch will be HIGHLY antici-****ing-pated!!!

Comment

Purity speaks so.... so........ eloquently!

*looking up antici-****ing-pated to see if it is a "real" word*

Comment

Damn. Spratt really ****ed him up something fierce. I wonder if he'll ever come back the same again.

Comment

****, OWN3d by spratt to the nth degree.

Comment

Working...
                X