No announcement yet.

Stupid question for ps3 users.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question for ps3 users.

I just bought a ps3 and while i was getting it out of the box it fell hard on my bed. Now this is gonna be a stupid question but 400 euros is a big deal to me. My question is, do you guys think that my ps falling in my bed violently would have damaged something on the inside.

If some people wants to flame me for asking this i'll understand but this is a serius question.

Originally posted by Italo View Post
    I just bought a ps3 and while i was getting it out of the box it fell hard on my bed. Now this is gonna be a stupid question but 400 euros is a big deal to me. My question is, do you guys think that my ps falling in my bed violently would have damaged something on the inside.

If some people wants to flame me for asking this i'll understand but this is a serius question.
    How are we meant to no. But your bed shouldn't be that hard lol. Nah it will be fine, if not its a dodgy case.

How can ya spend $400 and go and drop it straight away, dumbass lol.

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
      How are we meant to no. But your bed shouldn't be that hard lol. Nah it will be fine, if not its a dodgy case.

How can ya spend $400 and go and drop it straight away, dumbass lol.
      Hahaha i agree i am a dumbass lol.

Comment

take it back quick, just make up some bull**** story get a new 1 but dont drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
          take it back quick, just make up some bull**** story get a new 1 but dont drop it.
          lol. I actually finished a game with no problems, so i think its alright.

Comment

It should be fine.

Comment

I would have taken it back immediately and reported a problem and requested an exchange. Did you purchase the extended warranty?

Comment

Make sure to check if a game works, then inspect the power and eject button...when you push them both at the same time, free **** should show up on your TV. If it doesn't do that...exchange your PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcel View Post
                  I would have taken it back immediately and reported a problem and requested an exchange. Did you purchase the extended warranty?
                  Yah i got the extended warranty, but the problem is that in italy its not that simple returning purchased items, even if its really broken lol. So if its not actually broken they will just tell me to **** off.........Literally. And like i said i think its working fine coz i actually finished a game with it and saw no problems. I guess im lucky that it didnt sustained any damage on the inside.

If it gives me real problems though i will def request for an exchange, but at the moment it seems to be working fine so i'll just have to wait and see.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Make sure to check if a game works, then inspect the power and eject button...when you push them both at the same time, free **** should show up on your TV. If it doesn't do that...exchange your PS3.
                  Chups, what the hell are you talking about? lol.

Hindi nga chups may nakatago talagang ****o sa ps3? Ooooops i mean, thanks for the advice the chups.

Comment

Originally posted by Italo View Post

Chups, what the hell are you talking about? lol.

Hindi nga chups may nakatago talagang ****o sa ps3? Ooooops i mean, thanks for the advice the chups.

Nyahaha nahuli din kita...noypi ka.

I was just messing with you.....

Comment

Working...
                    X