No announcement yet.

please give me some words of encouragement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please give me some words of encouragement

im pissed off that i got my ass kicked and my coach is pissed at me should i be mad at myself or my trainer i mean the fight was at 160 he was 168.
    Last edited by bobweaver; 01-12-2008, 04:59 PM.

oh yea also the fight was at 160 and they used 10oz gloves i didnt think that was legal, also im a little banged up right now so my typing is kinda screwy sorry lol. I always hate the day after a tough fight.

Comment

Your coach was probably pissed at you because you didn't listen to his advice in the corner. If that was the case, then shoud be pissed at yourself for not keeping your composure and listening to your corner.

As far as i'm aware 10oz is perfectly legal!

Better luck for next time!

Comment

explain to us what happend in details! do you have any videos of the fight?

Comment

give us some details

Comment

You are a worthless piece of coward **** and you will never amount to anything.

That should get you training harder.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
              You are a worthless piece of coward **** and you will never amount to anything.

That should get you training harder.
              You needed more hugs as a kid huh???

Comment

you need to practise

Comment

Originally posted by bobweaver View Post
                  im pissed off that i got my ass kicked and my coach is pissed at me should i be mad at myself or my trainer i mean the fight was at 160 he was 168.
                  lol sorry man i had to laugh i think its the way u wrote it lol.
                  You shudnet be pissed at ur coach but urself to do better nxt time.

Comment

Working...
                  X