No announcement yet.

What About That Teacher Then Eh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What About That Teacher Then Eh?

Not enough that they got her locked up in jail for 2 weeks.

Muslim demonstraters want he to be executed by a firing squad.

All because she named a teddy bear "Mohammad" because a kid in her class asked her to because his name is "Mohammad"

I got no problem with most Muslims but some of them don't half take it over the top.

I read in a paper yesterday a top British Muslim said "She has done absolutely nothing wrong"

And they want her executed.

Ridiculous

there was a fight at prison in the UK it took place in the prison mosque, two wardans tried to break it up as it was getting out of hand, during the fight one wardan stood on a pray mat while trying to hold on to one of the prisoners, every muslim that was at pray then attacked the wardens becasue he had stood on the mat, they said it was insulting to there religion, the two wardens were almost killed.
    these people are scum of the earth, and should for forfeit any right to access the mosque, forced to use the koran as toilet paper.

Comment

Off with her head!

Comment

I hate Muslims they do my ****ing nut right in, If I ever sell my house and any Muslims are viewing I'm gonna name my crapper Mohammad

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie Finnius View Post
          I hate Muslims they do my ****ing nut right in, If I ever sell my house and any Muslims are viewing I'm gonna name my crapper Mohammad
          hahahahaha
          if she is in trouble for nameing the teddy mohamed, how the **** has mohamed ali still got his shaking head on his shoulders.

Comment

If You're Happy And You Know It - Bomb Iraq
            If you cannot find Osama,bomb Iraq.
            If the terrorists are frisky,
            Pakistan is looking shifty,
            North Korea is too risky,
            Bomb Iraq.

This is how I always felt about the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              If You're Happy And You Know It - Bomb Iraq
              If you cannot find Osama,bomb Iraq.
              If the terrorists are frisky,
              Pakistan is looking shifty,
              North Korea is too risky,
              Bomb Iraq.

This is how I always felt about the middle east.
              I think thats how Bush comes up with his policies

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie Finnius View Post
                not every muslim is the same you low-life son of a *****.....

We're not all crazy extremists, its just the proportion... u ****ing pathetic piece of ****....

cheap shot, was not necessary...
                Last edited by fasman; 12-02-2007, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                  there was a fight at prison in the UK it took place in the prison mosque, two wardans tried to break it up as it was getting out of hand, during the fight one wardan stood on a pray mat while trying to hold on to one of the prisoners, every muslim that was at pray then attacked the wardens becasue he had stood on the mat, they said it was insulting to there religion, the two wardens were almost killed.
                  these people are scum of the earth, and should for forfeit any right to access the mosque, forced to use the koran as toilet paper.
                  What u trying to say.....

Comment

The laws are crazy over there. I thought who she worked for would've marked her card about do's and don'ts before she started work.

Comment

Working...
                    X