No announcement yet.

Phil Baroni

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Baroni

Maybe it was because he was with Joe Rogan but he did a good job with the color tonight. The Florida crowed sucked and the blonde was lousy but Baroni did a better job then I expected.

He bothered me, although I did like some of his comments.

Comment

I hope they weren't trying to see the UFC during the freeview....It sounded like low rate production work from the crew. Very sloppy job. No one seemed to know what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by wondermut
        He bothered me, although I did like some of his comments.
        Some of his stuff got on my nerves but he's a little smarter then I thought and he was funny a few times. He's not as good as Tank

Comment

Yeah, I thought Baroni did well. Rogan seemed like a fish out of water doing color, though. And there were LOADS of slipups on the production end, which always gets on my nerves. I'm thinking the UFC should avoid Florida, just due to the reaction that the crowd gave.

Comment

Baroni kept saying "shot his load"..... I don't know why but that was funny coming from him.

Comment

Why was the croud so bad?

aside form the chanting of USA durring Genki's fight?

Comment

That and all the booing...Hell I'm suprised they didn't boo the national anthem.

Comment

baroni was a ****ing ****** - all of us watching the PPV pissed ourselves whenever he came on, he was on x or something.

Comment

"NASTY"........i wanted to shoot my self evry time i heard him talk

Comment

Working...
                    X