Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your 5 fastest fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your 5 fastest fighters of all time?

Who would you guys put in this list?

Whitaker, M. Taylor, Mosley (B4 his lost),Sugar Ray Leonard and Ali for the HW division

Comment

sugar ray leonard , sugar ray robinson, muhammed ali, roy jones jr, and the last one i cant really think of no one to me right now stands out as being fast. i know one will have slipped my memeory but if i had to add a fifth fighter i guess id go with jab judah because he does throw some pretty fast combos

Comment

I can only pick from guys I've seen, so here they are

Not necessarily in order:

Meldrick Taylor
        Hector Camacho (in his prime)
        Roy Jones Jr.
        Floyd Patterson (his hands were even quicker than Ali's, but his feet weren't)
        Pernell Whitaker

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. No ones Faster
          Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          Mohammed Ali
          Sugar Ray Leanord
          Mike Tyson in Prime

Comment

roy jones
            ray leonard
            meldrick taylor
            ali
            de la hoya and mosley had very fast hands as well

Comment

ya

meldrick taylor
              ali
              roy jones back in tha days

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. , Sugar Ray Leonard,, Iron Mike Tyson, Pernell " Sweet Pea" Whitaker, and Cassius Clay

Comment

Lots of love for Meldrick Taylor in this thread (and rightfully so), yet not a mention of the fighter who proved in a head-to-head meeting with Taylor, that his hands were just as fast, if not faster;

Howard Davis Jr.

Comment

If "fastest" means Most Agile and shifty, I'll take Pep, Whitakr, SR Leonard, Ali and a young Benny Leonard, who dared anyone to hit him with his hands down. Twas said, BLeonard practiced his agility with a tomcat and was never satisfied until he had the tomcat's agility beaten. Then there's Wilfred Benitez, whose head and body were there one moment and then gone the next, even when he just stayed on the ropes. All those guys were tough to hit!

But if one talks about hand speed, SRay Leonard, SR Robinson, Ali, Bob Foster and Finito Lopez used to put a lot together in just milliseconds.

Comment

Working...
                    X