Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if all the sanctioning bodies merged?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if all the sanctioning bodies merged?

who would be the champions in your opinion?

Originally posted by ANTONIM View Post
    who would be the champions in your opinion?
    It would be great if they did, but it will never happen.

But in answer to your question if a miracle did happen and they merged I don't think they would award anyone the title they would probably have a series of fights to find a champion.

Comment

For that to happen someone would have to buy them out. And the only ones who would have enough money to do that are the tv guys (nbc/abc/cbs/hbo) etc. It would be a good thing if it happened. One title per division.

With that being said, it'll never happen. The ABCs make too much money with their 'sanctioning' fees. It's a joke really.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
        For that to happen someone would have to buy them out. And the only ones who would have enough money to do that are the tv guys (nbc/abc/cbs/hbo) etc. It would be a good thing if it happened. One title per division.

With that being said, it'll never happen. The ABCs make too much money with their 'sanctioning' fees. It's a joke really.
        Yeah and it's too difficult for a fighter to win all the belts and then keep them by fighting all the mandatories, especially when each belt has different people in their rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post

i think that could happen.only because of what i heard about the wbc.they almost went bankrupt because they couldn't pay graciano rocchigiani 30 mill after he won a lawsuit against them.

Comment

Originally posted by ANTONIM View Post
            i think that could happen.only because of what i heard about the wbc.they almost went bankrupt because they couldn't pay graciano rocchigiani 30 mill after he won a lawsuit against them.
            im suprised don king didnt bail them out. The WBC has been his ***** many a time over the years to help his fighters out

Comment

Working...
            X