That ****ing blonde slag on make yer play on ITV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That ****ing blonde slag on make yer play on ITV

Shut the **** up!

She's been chatting about ****ing dafodils for about 5 minutes - "The thing about dafodils is they're such happy flowers".

^You what? I know she has to fill the time but jesus, mary and pearl necklace wearing Joseph, what a blabbering fanny fart she is...

The blond bloke is far worse, the face, the eyes, the suit, the smile and the ****in hair, if looks could kill we'd all be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by oovavu View Post
      The blond bloke is far worse, the face, the eyes, the suit, the smile and the ****in hair, if looks could kill we'd all be dead.
      I think i know who you're on about, and from what I remember you're bleeding right so you are. These are the type of ****s that should be presenting some childrens programs. The cheesy bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        I think i know who you're on about, and from what I remember you're bleeding right so you are. These are the type of ****s that should be presenting some childrens programs. The cheesy bastards!
        worse than that, their qvc dropouts, and yea hes the tubby bloke with the spray on tan (aint they all)

Comment

I can't take it anymore. I've turned over to channel 5 to watch the NBA.

Comment

I can't take it anymore. I've turned over to channel 5 to watch the NBA.
            I think its hot bath, ketamine, morphine and a new razor time but b4 u go seeing as its just you and me, umm maybe you wanna make out?

Comment

I think its hot bath, ketamine, morphine and a new razor time but b4 u go seeing as its just you and me, umm maybe you wanna make out?
              Why not. There's nothing on the telly, so a wee bit of how's yer father would go down a treat

Comment

Why not. There's nothing on the telly, so a wee bit of how's yer father would go down a treat
                The question is do you think you've got what it takes to fist me?

Comment

The question is do you think you've got what it takes to fist me?
                  I've got the motivation, the skills, experience and lube to make it happen. If ever a man is capable of achieving this feat, it is surely me. Laddie and southpaw would also be up to the task as well though, to be fair to them.

Comment

I've got the motivation, the skills, experience and lube to make it happen. If ever a man is capable of achieving this feat, it is surely me. Laddie and southpaw would also be up to the task as well though, to be fair to them.
                    you talk the talk but can you walk the walk? / put you're fist in my arse

Comment

Working...
                    X