Clear All

• Tickets for Green vs. Drews

Went on sale today.

Prices:
    Premium Plus: $185
    Premium : $155
    General : $135
    Standard : $ 95.00

Pretty well priced for a world title fight and when you compare them to the average Mundine fight ticket prices, these are a steal. I think this would be worth going to.

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
    Went on sale today.

Prices:
    Premium Plus: $185
    Premium : $155
    General : $135
    Standard : $ 95.00

Pretty well priced for a world title fight and when you compare them to the average Mundine fight ticket prices, these are a steal. I think this would be worth going to.
    Yeh if i can find a cheap air fare i would go aswell. Mundine charges higher than that for non-title fights. It is a steal, Good info Brently.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
      Yeh if i can find a cheap air fare i would go aswell. Mundine charges higher than that for non-title fights. It is a steal, Good info Brently.
      With a airfare it's still cheaper than a Mundine fight. No Problems Ult.

Comment

**** that's pretty decent. id snap one up if i was in perth for sure.

should be a good night!

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
          **** that's pretty decent. id snap one up if i was in perth for sure.

should be a good night!
          Good news Ult is buying all us all a ticket each, we just have to get ourselves over to perth. This should be a big night out for us all.

Comment

haha good onya ultimate. ill see you there brently.

Comment

Everything seems good to go, i got the tickets really cheap with Cambodian airways. (don't know how). Theres one catch and thats the pilot is going to be on his learner licence when he flies, and he will need one of us to show him, since we all have our full driving licence. I told the lady from Cambodian airways that we only have experience with cars, she said it passes their strict flight provision regulations and where set to go.

I got some fake VIP tags aswell we can were around our necks. Don't know how believable they are . I will wear "the rock". Brently can wear "big show". And Mgkirkpatrick can wear "china".

Where is this post going. lol
              Last edited by Dick-Sucker; 10-30-2007, 11:56 PM.

Comment

lol lol. can just see it now

danny to brently.. you sure looked bigger on tv mr big show.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                  haha good onya ultimate. ill see you there brently.
                  For sure. It's ringside by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                    Everything seems good to go, i got the tickets really cheap with Cambodian airways. (don't know how). Theres one catch and thats the pilot is going to be on his learner licence when he flies, and he will need one of us to show him, since we all have our full driving licence. I told the lady from Cambodian airways that we only have experience with cars, she said it passes their strict flight provision regulations and where set to go.

I got some fake VIP tags aswell we can were around our necks. Don't know how believable they are . I will wear "the rock". Brently can wear "big show". And Mgkirkpatrick can wear "china".

Where is this post going. lol
                    LOL. I like the VIP tag thing, great idea. Cambodian airways official partners of the Green vs. Drews Event.

Comment

Working...
                    X