• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punch Drunk

Hey i was wondering whats your involvement in boxing are u a trainer

Originally posted by ricky_feroz View Post
    Hey i was wondering whats your involvement in boxing are u a trainer
    You're talking to my man all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorKillJoy View Post
      You're talking to my man all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.
      Use that cool, instant touch sodering iron. I wanna see how well they work.

Comment

I'm a trainer, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
          I'm a trainer, yes.
          HE SPEAKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
            HE SPEAKS!!!
            LOL, stop mocking me guys, this is embarassing...

Comment

LOL, stop mocking me guys, this is embarassing...
              PunchDrunk have you ever though of combine other martail arts with boxing?
              like the style and conditioning which is going to produce a hybrid style and pretty swell condition for long healthy career

Comment

oh koo,.... so by any chance are u looking at the world champion ship results

Comment

Originally posted by ricky_feroz View Post
                  oh koo,.... so by any chance are u looking at the world champion ship results
                  I most certainly am. Especially the 152 division, since one of my guys was supposed to be there. We had to bail out, because the national federation here in Denmark wouldn't give him the right preparations, and even worse, they wouldn't even let us pay for it and do it ourselves!

It may sound strange that we're given a ticket to the World Championships, and decide not to go, but he'd be an underdog over there in the first place, and with laughable preparations, going up against the best in the world who've all had top notch preparations, there'd be no point. The good thing is our refusing to go played a big part in getting the corrupt president and his cronies out, and some new people in, which should mean a better future for Danish amateur boxing. We're now looking ahead to the Euro champioships next year, and the EU championships in 2009. Still bitter though....

Comment

I most certainly am. Especially the 152 division, since one of my guys was supposed to be there. We had to bail out, because the national federation here in Denmark wouldn't give him the right preparations, and even worse, they wouldn't even let us pay for it and do it ourselves!

It may sound strange that we're given a ticket to the World Championships, and decide not to go, but he'd be an underdog over there in the first place, and with laughable preparations, going up against the best in the world who've all had top notch preparations, there'd be no point. The good thing is our refusing to go played a big part in getting the corrupt president and his cronies out, and some new people in, which should mean a better future for Danish amateur boxing. We're now looking ahead to the Euro champioships next year, and the EU championships in 2009. Still bitter though....
                    oh that suks good luck with that so u aint gonna try qualifing through the other qualifiers.... so that means u have a good deal of experience then koo......

Comment

Working...
                    X