Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i've not learned one ****ing thing from this forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've not learned one ****ing thing from this forum.

the only thing that i ever see said here is how someone can't do this or someone can't do that. Hating **** like "you can't go pro." "your coach is probably right for moving you slowly." all the while you see mother****ers sparring the first week. can't forget the dumb questions like "i went to the gym 364 days this year and then took a day off. am i lazy?" "is going to the gym 5 hours a day enough?" etc. this forum is for people with videos and brag stories to show off. no one ever gives anyone support because they are insecure and get intimidated when they see people are actually going places, unlike themselves. you guys are worse than ****ing hoskins.

it's a good thing i stopped listening to you guys.
    Last edited by juggernautburn; 10-28-2007, 03:07 AM.

Some true points ive actually seen myself there, but its not everyone who does it so you shouldnt put everyone into a single group and bash them.

To be honest though, when people ask questions here, people generally try their best to help.

There will always be others who'll put their ego first and belittle them for asking or tell them they cant do something before they try. Or people who post stuff to show off (i see that as more of just being proud of their achievments but i know what youre saying).

But again thats not everyone, this forum isnt totall full of douches like you make out. Ive learned a lot of things by reading peopkes advice, discussions and arguments here.

You seem to know what the good and bad stuff is so just ignore what wont help and take notice of what will.

Comment

I tend to try to help ppl on this forum.I havnt asked for help myself in awhile.

Comment

then find a new forum big guy...

ur talkin like EVERYONE here is like that. that aint the case. people here try and help but certain ******s make it hard and impossible to be serious here cuz of all the **** talking and crazy posts that come and go.

y dont u jus settle down and go with the flow. no need to pop a blood vessel over a boxing forum...

Comment

**** you! You can't box for ****!

Comment

jugs you just gotta take it slow. it's not like you could ever go pro or anything.
            Last edited by mgkirkpatrick; 10-28-2007, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Another thing.Its hard to help out ppl if there isnt any video of them sparring or fighting.Its hard to explain something you need help on if we cant see it visibly. Thats like calling a Doctor on the phone and telling them your foot hurts and what can you do to make it better. There not going to know whats fully wrong if they dont go in the Doctors office so he can check it out.

Comment

What questions have you asked? theirs a solid 12-15 of us who have alot of knowledge on training

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
                  What questions have you asked? theirs a solid 12-15 of us who have alot of knowledge on training
                  I think he got pissed off at people who put a little reality check on all the dreamers in his "what do you see yourself doing in boxing" thread.

I for one believe that ALL the guys in that thread are future world champions.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                    I think he got pissed off at people who put a little reality check on all the dreamers in his "what do you see yourself doing in boxing" thread.

I for one believe that ALL the guys in that thread are future world champions.
                    well if you think about it....we're the ones who really love boxing...i mean for **** sakes we spend time on a boxing forum on our free time..

Comment

Working...
                    X