Tito Quotes price.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito Quotes price.....

From MMAweekly.com......

MMAWeekly's Ryan Bennett joined the fellas on 640AM's Mojo Radio with host Jeff Marek last night and talked about our great sport of mixed marital arts, when one caller joined the show out of no where and that was Tito Ortiz.

Ortiz told the world exactly what it would take to have him fight Chuck Liddell. Ortiz said all it took was to pay him $150,000 to show and another $150,000 to win.

Bennett then asked why he was not fulfilling the final four fights of the contract before renegotiating and he said that Ken Shamrock and Tank Abbott both made more money than he did when he has put his title on the line four straight times. He wanted to be paid like the champion.

Ortiz then said he would knock out Chuck Liddell after he got paid what he deserved. A very interesting show and thanks to Jeff Marek and the guys at Mojo radio for doing another bang up job on Sunday nights featuring MMA.

I got $20.....Lets make this happen

Comment

It dosen't seem that unreasonable, I guess. Zuffa should just give him what he wants so we can see him get his ass beat.

Comment

That's not that much, before he had been saying **** about wanting to see millions and getting boxer money. Maybe Tito found his nuts. If that's all Tito wants then ****in' Zuffa better make it happen...

Comment

agreed. make this **** happen. i got $20 on it as well.

Comment

Mojo radio. radio for guys=cool station.

Comment

doesnt seem terribly unreasonable
              and i got 2 dollars

Comment

maybe this development will shed light on the plain and simple fact that the UFC is treating some of their best fighters like ****. I love the UFC, I prefer it's format and cage over the PRIDE set-up but they need to face the facts that without the top tier fighters they will cease to exist.

Comment

It not much money, but it's still a lot for the UFC when you think about it. I think the total payout for all the fighters at UFC 40 (not including Titos pay)was about 410,000 for the 15 fighters, making an average of 27,300 per fighter. Tito wants a shot at 300,000... Like I said it's not a LOT of money, but that's pretty hefty for the UFC.

Comment

Mojo radio is the greastest radio station ever. I am so glad its based in toronto

Comment

Working...
                    X