Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macca opponant announced

Ezra Sellers

wow, thats going to be great

Where did you read this mate? Cant see anything official yet. Sounds like a bit of Wank Warren matchmaking though.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
      Ezra Sellers

wow, thats going to be great
      what a load of crap, i have the fealing he will try and give enzo loads of easy defences if he can.

Comment

yep confirmed on Fwanks website.

they are building sellars up to be a "hard hitting monster", and enzo thinks this will prove he is the top cruiserweight. ****in embarrasing.

i like macca but if he continues to go along with these bull**** opponents he'll be losing all credibility as a champ. especially when he was downplaying genuine contenders like darnell wilson as not being worthy of challenging for his title.

Comment

This is shocking matchmaking. This guy has had 1 fight this year and been inactive since 2004 besides that. His last big win was in 2001 over Carl Thompson.
          This is vintage Frank Warren, Enzo may be champ for some time to come if this is his level of opposition.
          Enzo wins by ko within 3 rounds.

Comment

Frank Warren rides again

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
              yep confirmed on Fwanks website.

they are building sellars up to be a "hard hitting monster", and enzo thinks this will prove he is the top cruiserweight. ****in embarrasing.

i like macca but if he continues to go along with these bull**** opponents he'll be losing all credibility as a champ. especially when he was downplaying genuine contenders like darnell wilson as not being worthy of challenging for his title.
              Darnell Wilson is just a ****e as Sellers apart from Daniel Judah who the hell is:
              • Dale Brown
              • Kelvin Davis
              • Emmanuel Nwodo

and who's gonna fight Enzo last minute like this? the idea was to fight Cunningham wasn't it? Some explain why they ain't unifying?

Ezra Sellers has been in with :

Alex Stewart(who beat James Warring, and was in with Evander)

Carl Thompson - (Beaten him by KO, not many ppl do that)

Johnny Nelson - (lost to him but was in with a very good fighter)

O'Neil Bell - (lost to Bell no shame there)

Comment

Originally posted by punchers_KO View Post
                Darnell Wilson is just a ****e as Sellers apart from Daniel Judah who the hell is:
                • Dale Brown
                • Kelvin Davis
                • Emmanuel Nwodo

and who's gonna fight Enzo last minute like this? the idea was to fight Cunningham wasn't it? Some explain why they ain't unifying?

Ezra Sellers has been in with :

Alex Stewart(who beat James Warring, and was in with Evander)

Carl Thompson - (Beaten him by KO, not many ppl do that)

Johnny Nelson - (lost to him but was in with a very good fighter)

O'Neil Bell - (lost to Bell no shame there)
                you're talking about people sellers fought between 3 and 7 years ago. he's 39 years old for christs sake and has had one fight in 3 years. if you can't see how an active top ten contender and ESPN's fighter of the year is not a more worthy opponent than sellers then there is something wrong with you.

the only reason i mentioned him in the first place is because he's been calling macca out in the press and made himself available for this fight - i know there are better cw opponents (e.g. the number 1 WBO contender Marco Huck) but its a fact that wilson was available and interested in the fight, but FW said they were "looking at better and bigger names". which is clearly bollocks.

as for a unification fight, i think it was obvious that this would not happen on the joe - kessler undercard as it could headline a show itself...if it ever does happen.

Comment

Apparently Cunningham has got himself another fight, can't remember who against.

Before i knew anything about boxing I used to think Frank Warren was a genious, now i realise what a fool he makes everyone out for

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                    Apparently Cunningham has got himself another fight, can't remember who against.

Before i knew anything about boxing I used to think Frank Warren was a genious, now i realise what a fool he makes everyone out for

hes fighting adamek but not till january. i'm guessing the reason he's not fighting macca next month is money related

Comment

Working...
                    X