No announcement yet.

Wenger has 70 million to spend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wenger has 70 million to spend

Holy ****ing cow, I don't know if he could spend it if he wanted to.

It would seem out of order for him to use much, though.

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
    Holy ****ing cow, I don't know if he could spend it if he wanted to.

It would seem out of order for him to use much, though.
    He could nearly get Ronaldinho for that. I reckon with 70mil he could buy 3 world class players.

BUT....with the way Arsenal are playing at the minute he doesn't need it.

Comment

It would do more harm than good; he's got to stick to his recent strategy.

But this is not good news for the rest of the league

Comment

It would do more harm than good; he's got to stick to his recent strategy.

But this is not good news for the rest of the league
        It's ****in ****e news, that's what it is.
        I'm spurs thru and thru, and while it pains me to say what a great side they are, it pisses me off big time. If only Wenger and Fabregas had left in the summer. If only Abramovich hadn't bought the other scummy team from London. We might actually have been somewhere by now. I know I'm just a jealous old fool. I want my TOTTENHAM back. Fanbase wise we are still the biggest team in London. If only the ****in council would give us permission to build our stadium up.

Comment

Thank god we are building our Stadium.

I doubt Wenger will spend big as his team are looking brilliant at the minute, he could however buy one or two big names to enhance the squad.

The Premiership is just becoming bigger and bigger, even the small teams are spending big.

Comment

He needs to buy cover in the defense; If Toure were to get injured he'd have a serious problem. But Benitez is looking also for defenders and still has (correct me, Micky) 25m or so left, so they could have a conflict at some point.

Apart from that Arsenal are stacked with young attacking players mixed with veterans like Hleb and Rosicky; if he buys he doesn't develop Walcott and such

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
              Fanbase wise we are still the biggest team in London
              LOL Shut up.

Comment

He needs to buy cover in the defense; If Toure were to get injured he'd have a serious problem. But Benitez is looking also for defenders and still has (correct me, Micky) 25m or so left, so they could have a conflict at some point.

Apart from that Arsenal are stacked with young attacking players mixed with veterans like Hleb and Rosicky; if he buys he doesn't develop Walcott and such
                Yes pal, its the only area we lack good depth so I can see one or two coming in around January.

Diego Placente is the name being touted as well as Roma winger Alessandro Mancini.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post

The Premiership is just becoming bigger and bigger
                  And bizzarely this will ultimately be it's downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
                    LOL Shut up.
                    Go on then know all, who is then.

Comment

Working...
                    X