Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 3: About it being fake..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 3: About it being fake..

You guys are ****ing idiots who say its not realistic enough and the moves, parries and counters aren't real enough.. ITS A FOKIN GAME!! It's not ment to be as realistic as life.. You want realistic fighting?? Get your ***** ass to a gym and spar instead of complaining about the best boxing game around.

wow calm the hell down EA fanboy. If you think that round 3 is the best boxing game around u obviously bought into the hype or are defending ur purchase.

Comment

^ WORD...its fake bcuz the first 2 were completly better then this one..only thing better was the different styles..

Comment

I agree with Sin, it is by far the best boxing game out there. Rd 2 was like an arcade game with all the haymaker bull****. The parries in rd 3 make you hesitate to throw big punches all the time. Therefore when your fighting someone whos skilled at the game it turnes into a boxing match not just an all out brawl. And the main reason its the most realistic is because there is the online feature. Playing against the computer in any sports game will only keep me interested for a week or 2. I also thought Rd 1 was way better than Rd 2.

Comment

"Fight Night Round 3" is the only boxing game I've ever played that really made me think about my actions in the ring, and what I hoped to accomplish. You can't throw a ****load of punches because you will lose your stamina and soon be throwing like a 50 year old. You can't throw haymakers all the time like you could in Round 2 because they can be parried and you will get knocked the **** out.

I find myself employing a different strategy for every opponet, if he's a smaller guy I work the jab, if he's a bigger guy I goto the body, if he's my size I'll mix it up. It's a very realistic and honest sports sim IMO.

Comment

**** that ****. I'll stick with my Boxer's road 2/victorious boxers 2 and 3/ Knockout kings 2001.

Also fight night round 3 sucks, it's somewhat fun, but read in the FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3 is the fakest **** ever topic to see what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
              ^ WORD...its fake bcuz the first 2 were completly better then this one..only thing better was the different styles..
              How is it the first two are better when the special punches were fake as hell in FNR2.. and in this one you have more movements and such.. Oh yeah, a boxer is gonna go from skinny to super buff from one training session.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                **** that ****. I'll stick with my Boxer's road 2/victorious boxers 2 and 3/ Knockout kings 2001.

Also fight night round 3 sucks, it's somewhat fun, but read in the FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3 is the fakest **** ever topic to see what I mean.
                I created this one because I felt it would get lost in all the pages if I just responded there. But its a GAME and its ment to be a GAME
                and sometimes for better game play they sacrifice some reality. Again if you want to get the most realistic boxing experience.. Go to a gym and train.

Comment

i like it a lot, defiantly could improve a lot though...

Comment

Working...
                  X