No announcement yet.

Who's next for Randy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's next for Randy?

Any thoughts on the next contender for Randy Couture's UFC Heavyweight belt?

Joe Rogans other partner i dont know his name said well Fedor is next for you randy....for sure so i cant wait for that...oh and btw joe Rogan wants Brock Lesnar in the ufc lol

Comment

I'll believe Fedor is in UFC when I see it.

In the meantime, Noguiera will be his opponent. Isn't that what they announced Aug. 25?

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
        I'll believe Fedor is in UFC when I see it.

In the meantime, Noguiera will be his opponent. Isn't that what they announced Aug. 25?
        I hadnt heard that, but i figured he may be next in line if not fedor.

Comment

I havn't heard anything about Nog. I was figuring the winner of Vera/Sylvia would get a shot....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            I havn't heard anything about Nog. I was figuring the winner of Vera/Sylvia would get a shot....
            I was thinking the same, the winner of Vera v Sylvia. The Nog match is news to me too.

Comment

Originally posted by lillb View Post
              Joe Rogans other partner i dont know his name said well Fedor is next for you randy....for sure so i cant wait for that...oh and btw joe Rogan wants Brock Lesnar in the ufc lol
              Word is that Fedor isnt going to sign with UFC.
              And I want Lesnar in there to.

Comment

o really shyt eh...i herd Mark Cuban offered him a contract i bet Fedor is going for that lol he wants money..which the ufc cant give him

Comment

Originally posted by number6 View Post
                  Any thoughts on the next contender for Randy Couture's UFC Heavyweight belt?
                  IMO he should fight Cheik Congo

Comment

Originally posted by lillb View Post
                    o really shyt eh...i herd Mark Cuban offered him a contract i bet Fedor is going for that lol he wants money..which the ufc cant give him
                    Cuban wants who? Fedor? What would he do for Cuban? Be a body guard?
                    I hate Cuban too.

Comment

Working...
                    X