I HATE UFC and Dana White and Joe Rogan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE UFC and Dana White and Joe Rogan

Matt Hammil got robbed.

I hate Dana White. I hate Joe Rogan. They are the biggest Bisping / Liddell Nuthuggers ever made. MAtt Dominated Bisping with pure wrestling and strength.

This will be the last UFC I ever watch and I will discourage all my friends and family from watching this corrupted UFC company. They have been campaigning Bisping, UK, Europe...basically Dana White and Rogan are ignorant crackers. Even Larry Merchant and Joe Lampley would have called the a bad decision.

Dana White does not a want a pure wrestler that is handicapped as a UFC champion.

**** that ***got. No more UFC.
    Last edited by renren40; 09-08-2007, 11:01 PM.

i think joe r should have said something during the interview with hamill. hamill clearly dominated 2 of the 3 rounds. he should have at least asked a question like...do you think u should have won that fight? the only reason he didnt is cause he is in uk. he's a *****. bisbings standup wasn't even halfway good until the 3rd round.

Comment

Get rid of Bisping and bring Murray back. Then me and Dana can do business.

'Til then

Comment

I think Joe wears heels. Did you notice that he is as tall as Rampage?

Comment

Yea that was bull****, Rogan is not blind he should know who won the damn fight.

Comment

I don't care what the judges say, Matt won that fight. Don't get too carried away though...it's not like boxing has always had fair outcomes!

Comment

Biggest robbery in MMA since Lee Murray held up that bank!

Comment

Originally posted by chosen0309 View Post
                I don't care what the judges say, Matt won that fight. Don't get too carried away though...it's not like boxing has always had fair outcomes!
                well damn boxing has more than 1000 organizations...

and UFC has well one?

No **** Sherlock....They wanted Bispingiling to have an advantage so Dana had the fight in London...This is soo ****ed up..Bisping broke Hamil's arm in TUF......and he still is talking **** after he knows he got owned by a wrestler at his own game...Dana White is a queer for accommodating this prick...

Now ****ing Bisping is gonna drop down in weight cuz he's a *****...

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                  well damn boxing has more than 1000 organizations...

and UFC has well one?

No **** Sherlock....They wanted Bispingiling to have an advantage so Dana had the fight in London...This is soo ****ed up..Bisping broke Hamil's arm in TUF......and he still is talking **** after he knows he got owned by a wrestler at his own game...Dana White is a queer for accommodating this prick...

Now ****ing Bisping is gonna drop down in weight cuz he's a *****...

Well think of all the hometown fights that go down in boxing, the reason is higher gates.. but i agree that Hamil won at least 2 rounds hands down.

Bisping did seem like a prick to me. He was seriously scared going into the third round that he was gonna lose, thats why he was yelling at his corner and ****.

Comment

that was bulll shyt fukin pure BULLSHYT...i wud murder those dum fuk Judges those two that scored it 29-28 i think are fukin from England lol....I want to see a rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X