WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007

for the ones who own the game.

can i change a wrestler's finisher move to a different finisher in career mode?

Originally posted by King Tyson View Post
    for the ones who own the game.

can i change a wrestler's finisher move to a different finisher in career mode?
    Change it by going to create mode and messing with their move list. and if you're ever looking for great caws (created wrestlers) go to caws.ws

Comment

also dont **** with gm mode its not worth it

Comment

Originally posted by jaredleto View Post
        also dont **** with gm mode its not worth it
        It's easi(er) when you have a 2nd controller to screw up the other company. The only thing worth needed value is the unlimited exp but if you stick to the career mode long enough, you should have enough points to buff up a few stars. If you have pages full of caws then your best bet is gm mode.

Comment

i know ima use that 2nd controller cheat one of these days the 2006 gm mode was painfull these looks even more complicated

Comment

Originally posted by jaredleto View Post
            i know ima use that 2nd controller cheat one of these days the 2006 gm mode was painfull these looks even more complicated
            I got bored with it rather quickly but so do I get bored with the recurring plots for championship belts. I liked the Here Comes the Pain version the best only because of the choice do what you wanted plus you really didn't run into the same storyline that much, either.

Comment

1 last question...can you work out and lift weights to give your wrestler more power?

Comment

I've played through the GM mode 3 times, getting my ass handed to me everytime. That bull**** cheats, but I found a way to gain an advantage. Give a mediocre star a championship push, get his popularity into the 90's and trade him for one of the other shows top guys. I did that **** with Khali, his rating is only like 81, got his popularity up to 95, and traded him for Kurt Angle, who i think has a 95 rating. I've been kicking the **** out of the opposite show since.

Comment

godzhand,

do u have the game for ps2 or xbox 360

Comment

Originally posted by King Tyson View Post
                    1 last question...can you work out and lift weights to give your wrestler more power?
                    Nah, it's more of a win matches to gain experience and you get to fill the strength bar. Try to make a heavyweight (even if you want the guy to be small) because most of the guys you face in career mode are usually to ****ing big to pick up without being something else.

Comment

Working...
                    X