Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get that ripped body like margarito on his weigh in vs paul Williams???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get that ripped body like margarito on his weigh in vs paul Williams???

how does he do it?

Low body fat..which you get through diet and hard training

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
      Low body fat..which you get through diet and hard training
      i thought that would be obvious?

Comment

With everyone saying good diet and training plan. It's harder than it looks but i'd say get your diet sorted then even if you slack on your training occasionally at least your still gona loose weight. because if you train hard but eat **** your still gona be out of shape. So get your diet good with eating hardly any ****, then get your training regime sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
          With everyone saying good diet and training plan. It's harder than it looks but i'd say get your diet sorted then even if you slack on your training occasionally at least your still gona loose weight. because if you train hard but eat **** your still gona be out of shape. So get your diet good with eating hardly any ****, then get your training regime sorted out.
          not true. not everyone is the same. may be the case for you, but not for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            i thought that would be obvious?
            well the question is pretty stupid lol..how else would he get it...

Comment

Also dehydrate yourself, which is not recommended. The reason fighters (and bodybuilders) look unbelivably ripped is because they are completely dehydrated prior to weigh in. It's not really natural for fighters like Margarito, Williams Hearns and most fighters today to weigh what they weigh at their height. So they dry out completely by weigh in (and of course, not to mention their low body fat and are, in fact, in hella shape!) which defines their body to the max.

Comment

i know the man has muscles like Bruce Lee!

WEll for one thing he's skinny and kinda tall.

Comment

Working...
                X