Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to for lovemore?

comprehensively beaten by malignaggi...

35 years old...

im guessing it's just about over for the black panther.

maybe a few more domestic level brawls. possibly a rabah rematch.. but hopefully that's the extent. a guy with his face first style doesnt want to outstay his sanity in boxing.

go get your law degree bwoy and thanks for the entertainment.

The score cards suggest he was whooped. I think the best thing ndou could hope for is a remtach with rebah.

Comment

Since he's the only Ex World Champion that I know of, that's never one a world Title fight. He should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        Since he's the only Ex World Champion that I know of, that's never one a world Title fight. He should retire.

mundine's never won a world title off a world champion.. thought you'd mention that for sure brently.

im with you brently. he should fight rabah. make it a send off type event.

Comment

yeah was always solid without being the standout, have a nice win and hang em up

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
            mundine's never won a world title off a world champion.. thought you'd mention that for sure brently.

im with you brently. he should fight rabah. make it a send off type event.
            Ha, you know me. Mudnie has at least won World Title Fights, Nodu's world Title was the defintion of a Paper World Champion. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike Nodu, he's just not at a World Champion Level. A competive contender and served as a good testing/stepping stone for up and coming fighters.

I think going to the States so soon with the belt was a mistake, a few defences in Australia and a possible rematch with Ben then take it to the USA and sell it to the highest bidder.

It's different for Katsidis he's young and can beat the best in USA. Nodu could and never will beat an elite fighter.

Comment

pretty fair point. although alot of the time it's been on short notice ndou has fallen short each time he's stepped up in class. i hope he got paid good money for the malignaggi fight. i heard there was a rematch clause in the contract... think it'd be pointless but maybe he can get one more good pay day before he retires.

Comment

pretty fair point. although alot of the time it's been on short notice ndou has fallen short each time he's stepped up in class. i hope he got paid good money for the malignaggi fight. i heard there was a rematch clause in the contract... think it'd be pointless but maybe he can get one more good pay day before he retires.
                I was ringside when Ndou fought Renato Cornett back in 2000 he looked great. Later that year he fought some guy called Victor Hugo Paz from South America up at Tweed Heads, the guy out boxed and even rocked Ndou, clearly Ndou lost but got the decision. From that point on I knew Ndou was no where near the class of a World Champion.

Comment

What are you talking about. He had plenty of time to spar in his hotel room for the Mitchel fight. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                    What are you talking about. He had plenty of time to spar in his hotel room for the Mitchel fight. LOL.
                    haha

yeah it only takes 30 minutes to get warm what's he bitching about..

he made it a fight too. he's had a career to be proud of really.

Comment

Working...
                    X