No announcement yet.

What Motivates you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Motivates you?

I was asked by someone on here what motivates me. Here is a list feel free to add, discuss or comment.

1. love of the sport
    2. keep me out of trouble
    3. getting in good shape
    4. being in good shape to get hot women
    5. being able to knock a punk ass out if i need to (never started a fight in my life)
    6. the feeling you get after a sick ass workout..natural HIGH
    7. Learning
    8. competition
    9. comraderie
    10. BUILDING MY TEMPLE..MY BODY IS MY TEMPLE.

I'd say that about sums it up

Also, hell, there ain't nothin' more stress relieving than punching the **** outta something, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
      I'd say that about sums it up

Also, hell, there ain't nothin' more stress relieving than punching the **** outta something, haha
      true that....letting out frustration!! nice one

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
        true that....letting out frustration!! nice one
        my girlfriend because i really Love her and it helps me when I train. Like as if im a win my fights for her

Comment

I was asked by someone on here what motivates me. Here is a list feel free to add, discuss or comment.

1. love of the sport
          2. keep me out of trouble
          3. getting in good shape
          4. being in good shape to get hot women
          5. being able to knock a punk ass out if i need to (never started a fight in my life)
          6. the feeling you get after a sick ass workout..natural HIGH
          7. Learning
          8. competition
          9. comraderie
          10. BUILDING MY TEMPLE..MY BODY IS MY TEMPLE.
          Same here thats what motivates me.

Comment

CATASTROPHE He's the huge drive inside me...

1. My Family---(My Niece and Sister Big Part mentally)
            2. The Fact that I want to become invincible Period
            3. The Show I have ready for the world that must wait until I make it
            4. To have the WBC belt
            5. To become a TYRANT

Comment

LOL..to become a tyrant...that cracked me up you must be a BIG tyson fan. He was my favorite tyrant...

Comment

LOL..to become a tyrant...that cracked me up you must be a BIG tyson fan. He was my favorite tyrant...
                Lol yea... Theres TYRANTS and KINGS...

I like TYRANTS...

TYSON was sorta both... but in his later Career the way he acted after jail still knocking a few heads out he became a TYRANT... but he started losing also.

in the beggining though he was so calm and peaceful and talking nice on tv and in all his interviews... also kissing babies and hugging children.. feeding people...being polite and laughing all the time..and didnt swear as much.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                  Lol yea... Theres TYRANTS and KINGS...

I like TYRANTS...

TYSON was sorta both... but in his later Career the way he acted after jail still knocking a few heads out he became a TYRANT... but he started losing also.

in the beggining though he was so calm and peaceful and talking nice on tv and in all his interviews... also kissing babies and hugging children.. feeding people...being polite and laughing all the time..and didnt swear as much.
                  I think tyson is one of the most tragic figures in sports. It goes to show how money and power corrupts. After Cus died no one protected him from the evil side of boxing and succumbed to all the hype and promoters and pieces of **** after his fame and money and soon to be infamy. I watched all his early interviews and he was just doing his thing and not looking to kill anyone. After the corruption and those ****s who claimed rape to get paid he lost all respect for women and i dont blame him. I mean how many chicks do you think that kobe and mike tyson banged the **** out of after they BEGGED them to do it. These guys are icons man. I may be off here and sorry to offend but these chicks did not get raped they asked for it. Just like those strippers in the duke case. If i saw tyson and could say anything i would apologize for all the scum that brought him down. Not to say he is completely innocent but I truly believe he just gave up on society...

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                    my girlfriend because i really Love her and it helps me when I train. Like as if im a win my fights for her
                    I train because of my love for white hopes girlfriend too.

Comment

Working...
                    X